hey eljean , same as here ... since b4 , my bf told me he wont stop me to help my family (financial) if i get job in UK , perhaps he will still continue helping them as much as he can , yeah right ... they think that foreign guy are billionaire coz they live in other country , i understand why they think that .... my Lola died in a killer hospital way back on 2002 , the nurses there are iresponsible , sorry for saying but its true :( i see them sleeping in the nursing station around 1 to 2am and that was the time my lola need a medicine ... so my cousin went there to wake the nurse and she said , she don't sleep and just checking only the slip, she havent inject my lola one time and the syrup cost 1,200 pesos (2 injection/perday) .... hmmm my lola passed away 2 days after ... if we can afford to take her in a private hospital maybe shes still here having boding with family ...

but anyway , i am glad that not all nurses are like them ... and i met some of them already ,,, nice and kind ....

nigel , u must understand ur gf's situation and i know u do

God Bless You Both!