Hi jedc143.

We want annulment as quick as possible BUT it has to be legal and legitimate. That is my demand. So an attourney in Davao recommended going to cotabato - because it is quicker there than Davao (less busy).

My gf has a cousin who knows an attourney in Cotabato. He has shown us documents from an ongoing case (strangely it had no psychiatrist report)- where the marriage has been annulled with the civil registrar, and now needs to be passed to NSO.

I told her many times, I don't care what it costs eventually, but let's make sure it is legal. But she tells me the atty's say an annullment will take 2-3 years, and is likely to fail. She asked me my opinion, and I told her I am not happy with this guy, and that it seems to be a fix. But she just tells me that is what life is like in the Phils. And she cant find atty in Davao - all tell her 3 years. This atty in Cotabato is 8 months possibly. But I don't like the fact he claims NSO is another year on top. If that is the case - it will take 2 years anyhow . She is 36, and I am 31. I want a family with her, so I am eager to move ahead. But I won't take gambles.