Thread: Afraid of the vaccine.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    I thought being fully vaccinated is not going to stop you catching covid or spreading it, hence the need for the masks still. The vaccine will probably stop you needing to be admitted to hospital.

what do you think of this Fred ?

I think it`s all absolutely mental Joe what the world governments have imposed on a once free people in western and non western democratic nations.
    I think it is very sad how the term "Herd mentality" in humans has been proven.
    Herd of Sheep IMO.
    Apparently the new UK travel App will not only prove that you have had 2 jabs,it will also provide your full medical history and get this..Criminal or alleged criminal history. WTF?
    We have zero plans to travel anywhere and just keep a low profile on our little island..I send a runner to get our supplies in town as I do not wear masks or face shields under any circumstances.
    On the island itself,there is no enforcement of so call covid laws that I know of and for now life is not too bad here.
    I am not hopeful for the future though..I think even governments are shocked at how easy it is to manipulate and control the masses.
    Pathetic.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Apparently the new UK travel App will not only prove that you have had 2 jabs,it will also provide your full medical history and get this..Criminal or alleged criminal history. WTF?
    Nonsense, too much paranoia.

I downloaded the official NHS app a couple of weeks ago, authenticated it via my NHS health number, DOB, passport scan, facial scan etc. I had to wait till the next day for manual verification, a secure process.

Rather disappointed at first as there was nothing related to my Covid vaccination status shown on the app, however that appeared a few days later and from last Monday the app allows me to show full details of the two vaccine doses I have received along with a frickin big QR code suitable for scanning when circumstances dictate.

Details can either be shown on the app or e-mailed to yourself as a .pdf file, suitable for a printed copy.

I can also view my prescribed medication and can order repeat prescriptions in a separate unrelated section of the app, which was its original purpose.

As a former programmer, system designer, software tester, I think they have done a good job, I feel that my data is secure. It would be illegal to report anything such as criminality or your full medical record via the app or QR code without the user being fully aware.

Obviously, I would prefer that such controls are not required, but we are where we are.

Thread Information