Thread: Why ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    's my whole point! Has been all along ... and the MAIN reason this thread was started in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    's my whole point! Has been all along ... and the MAIN reason this thread was started in the first place.
    Because like I said earlier Arthur, the pandemic is over. People need to get back to normal. The government is getting their quota of people jabbed and it's time to move on. The government is still scaremongering just to put pressure on those who dont want the vaccine. People must make thier own minds up if they take it of not. They cannot be forced. Dont you think it's time the hospitals concentrated on more demanding health issues?
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Because like I said earlier Arthur, the pandemic is over.
    Wish it was, Steve ... ... 'fraid the new Health Secretary doesn't agree, though, as he states in his third paragraph.

http://chroniclelive.co.uk/news/uk-n...ahead-20979111 ...

People need to get back to normal. The government is getting their quota of people jabbed and it's time to move on. The government is still scaremongering just to put pressure on those who dont want the vaccine. People must make thier own minds up if they take it of not. They cannot be forced.
    Oh gosh, yes ... we're long overdue a return to normal. so, of course, you're correct in every other respect.

Dont you think it's time the hospitals concentrated on more demanding health issues?
    Absolutely, ... and the sooner the better for ALL our sakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Wish it was, Steve ... ... 'fraid the new Health Secretary doesn't agree, though, as he states in his third paragraph.

chroniclelive.co.uk/news/uk-news/covid-news-live-updates-ahead-20979111 ...
    Unfortunately, he is just another puppet and only regurgitates the same fearmongering rubbish. Look around google, if big tech hasn't censored it already and find some real statistics. Try the National Statistics Office, see real death numbers compared to previous month/years, it speaks for itself.

It's like this stupid quarantine hotel stuff, it is rubbish, a false narrative. I left the Philippines with a clear swab test, I travelled on a plane with many people, all clear too. in fact all the people we encountered on our whole journey were also clear of covid.

If we are clear, we either have:
    1, Natural immunity because we have had covid or
    2, had the vaccine and have a chemical immunity.

It is mad to close us away from the world if we are negative. I had to pay 2400 GBP for the pleasure, and for what? 2 more consecutive negative tests in 10 days.

I have said before, there needs to be natural herd immunity or we are all lost, the fear the government has installed in the people has done more bad than good. I fully expect to be looked down on for not wanting to comply and have the vaccine.

One more thing, and i hope it doesnt come to this. In the US, the government is trying to force the vaccine on people, door to door as Biden wants. He is also encouraging companies to force workers to get the vaccine under threat of losing their jobs. (could happen here) if that's the case, if an employer makes this a rule, who will be liable for any reaction to the vaccine? The employer or the government?
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Because like I said earlier Arthur, the pandemic is over. People need to get back to normal. The government is getting their quota of people jabbed and it's time to move on. The government is still scaremongering just to put pressure on those who dont want the vaccine. People must make thier own minds up if they take it of not. They cannot be forced. Dont you think it's time the hospitals concentrated on more demanding health issues?
    Steve.. Talking common sense and logic to some people is a bit like attempting to teach your Dog Quantum mechanics.

Thread Information