Thread: ladies can you help

Banned

ladies can you help

i hope to go to manila next month, on this trip me and lenn hope to start our wedding plans but we will have some days to our self and on these days i normally leave it up to lenn to say what we will do, i,am not lazy its just i try and relax to the max, body and soul,
    can you tell me does a philippino ladie want a man to lead more in the relationship, i think maybe i dont, also its valintines day when i,am out there where can i take lenn on this day or night some where very romantic but where ?

I don't know for some girls, but me and my friends prefer that the man leads the relationship, but in your case Philippines is not your home country and you might not know where to go around so ask Lenn her preference.

For valentines date, maybe a candle light dinner is very romantic...with soft music... hand her a bunch of red or white flowers too...and be as gentle as you are. GOOD LUCK..

Quote Originally Posted by rosstrtco View Post
    can you tell me does a philippino ladie want a man to lead more in the relationship?
    it depends. some prefer it but i don't & my husband always follow all the time or else :xxviolent

Banned
    i hope to go to manila next month, on this trip me and lenn hope to start our wedding plans but we will have some days to our self and on these days i normally leave it up to lenn to say what we will do, i,am not lazy its just i try and relax to the max, body and soul,
    can you tell me does a philippino ladie want a man to lead more in the relationship, i think maybe i dont, also its valintines day when i,am out there where can i take lenn on this day or night some where very romantic but where ?
    I ain't much of a lady, but..........

it did work for me......

http://www.islandrose.net/philippine...s/bouquet1.htm

50/50 works alright...loads of nice places to go and dine out in Makati area. I'm sure Lenn knows a lot of places too. Enjoy!!!
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gracia143 View Post
    50/50 works alright...loads of nice places to go and dine out in Makati area. I'm sure Lenn knows a lot of places too. Enjoy!!!
    anywhere special ? i,ve been to makati area but cant think of a special place

no idea, but the Westin Philippine Plaza Hotel in manila, is the only place i take the misses to now, as it has twelve acres of tropical parkland and entertainment most nights, me and the misses have spent many nights sat on the hammocks in the gardens , its the only place i've been to that i would recommend...

but if you go book a room on the 7th floor up with a view of the bay

http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationP....html#17340291

no i'm not getting paid for the ad, i wish i was thou

london well away from those people up norf
    Sofitel are nice use the one in st james for business meetings and the like all the time.

westin is really nice to just cozy up and watch the sunset together cause its poolside is right beside manila bay... thats around roxas blvd though.. in makati i suggest try to go to tiananmen its along makati ave.. its a nice chinese restaurant and bar where as you just sit on the floor/carpet with pillows on them and its lit up by candle light... pretty nice.. especially if you want to chit chat right after dinner.. greenbelt has some nice restaurants.. i suggest peoples palace.. but of course nothing beats a SURPRISE Bouquet of flowers... we love surprises =)

anywhere special ? i,ve been to makati area but cant think of a special place
    MAKATI? no boring theres no romantic place there so crowded, why you dont go to the provinces like tagatay,baguio city a lots of beautiful and romantic places in the philippines if you like beaches go to boracay, bohol, palawan and etc.goodluck ross and lenn

Thread Information