Thread: Southport riots sparked by English Defence League supporters

Southport riots sparked by English Defence League supporters

Maybe the title of this thread should be: "Southport riots sparked by English Defence League Neanderthal knuckle dragging nutters."

Just when you think people can't get any lower, or thicker, along come the EDF.
    Keith - Administrator

Trusted Member
    Dunno, but there must be loads of secondhand inflateable boats in the UK now.

Glad I don't pay taxes there anymore.

The UK only has a small % of the asylum seekers compared with other European countries. We'd get far more if it wasn't for the English Channel.
    Keith - Administrator

I do not think anything will deter asylum seekers crossing the channel. We give amazing benefits.

Fake news spread around again like confetti.. The EDL were disbanded a decade ago! 3 little darling angels stabbed to death and now the 2 tiered Police system are wondering why Brits are angry? The UK is a huge powder keg and the sparks are beggining to fly....Thank goodness I had the foresight to get my lot out of that dump whilst the going was good!

More than 50.000 Real British,peaceful Patriots celebrate at Trafalgar square a few days ago..Seems the old Lion is beggining to stir at last!

Trusted Member
    My feelings also Fred.

I weep for the 'old' UK. Tragic, what has been allowed to take place.

Fred - The EDL wasn't disbanded a decade ago. It is still alive and well. Its leader was due in the High Court this week, but done a runner out of the country. You are confusing it with the British National Party.

Rory - We don't give any more benefits than the other European countries, we actually offer one of the lowest. They get the bare minimum of £49, as made clear under International Law. In Germany, they can get up to £86 a week. Sweden £59. Spain about the same as the UK. Every European country has to supply living accommodation and medical treatment as standard.
    Keith - Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by KeithD View Post
    Fred - The EDL wasn't disbanded a decade ago. It is still alive and well. Its leader was due in the High Court this week, but done a runner out of the country. You are confusing it with the British National Party.

Rory - We don't give any more benefits than the other European countries, we actually offer one of the lowest. They get the bare minimum of £49, as made clear under International Law. In Germany, they can get up to £86 a week. Sweden £59. Spain about the same as the UK. Every European country has to supply living accommodation and medical treatment as standard.
    Sorry Keith but you are 100% misinformed.. Tommy Robinson left the EDL because a bunch of racists had infiltrated it..After he left about 12 years ago,it dwindled into insignificance.. After the massive celebration in Trafalgar square,he had tickets to Spain where his kids will join him for their holiday.. He was arrested under terrorist legislation and they tried to force him to hand over his phone pin code..He refused as it contains all the information from horrific rape victims that he is trying to protect..As a journalist they cannot force him to reveal his sources..He also has damning evidence on his phone about a Labour MP.. They let him go on bail with no conditions and they knew he would continue on his journey to Spain.. The judge has told Tommy's lawyers they his arrest warrant will be set aside until the court case in October.. His documentary SILENCED has recieved 18 million views in 4 days.. Whilst in Spain he is doing podcasts with people like Jordan peterson and Steven Crowder so pretty soon the views will hit 50 million.. This will be very embarrassing for the corrupt,lying Brit judicial system..Tommy says he will probably get 2 years for exposing the UK viral story about Jamal,the Syrian refugee that terrorised the kids at that school.. Watch Silenced...It's a compelling eye opener.

Fred - I stand corrected about Tommy the racist, he's head of another group of thugs now. The EDL is still going. You can see them in the streets, they have bleeding knuckles from dragging them on the ground.
    Keith - Administrator

Fred - I stand corrected about Tommy the racist, he's head of another group of thugs now. The EDL is still going. You can see them in the streets, they have bleeding knuckles from dragging them on the ground.
    He is one of my personal British Heroes...Very brave man that has sacrificed a huge amount for his Country!

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    My feelings also Fred.

I weep for the 'old' UK. Tragic, what has been allowed to take place.
    Me too Graham..All very sad.. It's probably too late to fix.. Broken Britain.

Does that video have a point, other than the police having to do a very difficult job, and people not helping by disobeying simple kindergarten level instructions? The only police office I've seen doing anything wrong recently, is the muppet who kicked someone in the head at the airport.
    Keith - Administrator

Does that video have a point, other than the police having to do a very difficult job, and people not helping by disobeying simple kindergarten level instructions? The only police office I've seen doing anything wrong recently, is the muppet who kicked someone in the head at the airport.
    It depends on who they are Policing..In London they get the riot shields out for old white women with pacemakers ... For angry rioting Islamists and Romainians in Leeds they wear trainers and run like they are at the Lgbtq Olympics.. Starmer kneels down in front of BLM which is a proper terrorist organisation and he is now your leader..

Keith - Administrator

This PM, throwing around incendiary words, needs to be arrested for provoking a riot ..

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    This PM, throwing around incendiary words, needs to be arrested for provoking a riot ..
    It's irrelevant what he says, as the thicko rioters can't comprehend sentences with more than two words.

This is all due to a British Christian committing murder, so they respond by trying to commit multiple counts of murder by setting fire to hotels with people in! Shows you how dumb they are.
    Keith - Administrator

Thread Information