Rory.. We have a really good agent for Pacific cross health insurance here in Phil's.. His name is Michael Onstad so look him up on FB and send him a message about your concerns..He is really good. After a year with them,there are no issues with pre existing conditions I believe.. In regards your state pension,you need to check exactly what your situation is in regards N.I payments and fill in any gaps in order to get full state pension..You can go on the Gov website and fill in the form there to get your pension forecast to know where you stand. They gave an extension till early 2025 to fill in gaps from 2007 so well worth getting on that immediately if required.After the dead line in 2025 you can only pay 6 years back. If I were you I would pay for Pacific cross health insurance up front till at least your pension age..Well worth saving up for IMO.. If you need stuff like hip or knee replacement you can do that here or in the UK if you prefer. Trouble is that as we all know,the NHS is not what it once was and could take a year plus on the waiting list..Nightmare!
New plan for all ages! Heart attacks, strokes and cancer are now covered after 30 days!

Preexisting conditions are subject to a 12 month waiting period. Permanent exclusion is possible.

These are the annual/yearly rates for the Pacific Cross peso plan. The ward level has a 1,000,000 annual benefit limit, the semi-private 1,500,000, and the private is 2,000,000, 3,000,000 or 5,000,000.

The plan includes an access card for hassle free check in. Pacific Cross settles your bill directly with the hospital. My team includes a registered nurse. We will ensure your admission to the hospital in an emergency. There are several testimonials posted in this group.

*Tourist visa is accepted.

*Locals qualify
Please direct message or email me at michael.onstad@loc-consultants.com for plan details.