Hi everybody in this forum,

Does anybody here knows how many times can anyone applies a visitors visa? Im just afraid to be denied if il apply again next time same visa...Maybe the eco will wonder why i always comes here in uk...
Im here in uk right now as a visitor of my fiancee. This my 2nd time to come here holding visitors visa for 6 mos.,,
I met my fiancee thru net last sept 2006,then he went to phil. feb. of 2007 after 5 mos of talking in net everyday.He stays there for almost 3 weeks.He invited me to come here in uk too,,so i applied visitors visa immediately last april 2007 and granted 11 days after sending my application to ukvacs thru aboitiz mailing...So i came here may 2007 up to Sept 2007,almost 4 mos.. even my visa still valid up to november.. My fiancee wants me to spend xmas with him so i apply again a new visitors visa in october same year even my existing visa still valid but not enough time that i can still spend xmas here in uk..so thats why i applied another new one just have a reason that il go uk november 28 so i can spend xmas and experience winter.I applied 5 yrs coz as what ive heard they will grant longer if second timer..as they say if u apply 5 yrs sometimes they grant only 2 yrs..I choose 5 yrs coz just the same visa fee as that of 2 yrs...i even went to manila to submit application coz it needs finger scanning this time.I got the result 3 days after my application done.But even got it..still disappointing coz they just grant me another 6 mos again..coz im expecting at least 2 yrs....I wondered where i got wrong,,coz i even shown more amount to support myself than the first one,,coz thinking im applying for a longer period of validity.,,Where do u think i failed on my expectations?...
I planned to apply again when i got home in phil. this may,,but im thinking to wait 3 mos after before app;lying again than the last time that i applied which my visa still existing maybe in there i failed...Any comment on this?,,,Any suggestions what will be my move coz im worried to be denied this time....Does the eco will not wonder this time ..why i apply again? pls help....give comments or ideas...
Thanks...