Thread: re: visitors visa

davao city phil. but currently here in uk

re: visitors visa

Hi everybody in this forum,

Does anybody here knows how many times can anyone applies a visitors visa? Im just afraid to be denied if il apply again next time same visa...Maybe the eco will wonder why i always comes here in uk...
    Im here in uk right now as a visitor of my fiancee. This my 2nd time to come here holding visitors visa for 6 mos.,,
    I met my fiancee thru net last sept 2006,then he went to phil. feb. of 2007 after 5 mos of talking in net everyday.He stays there for almost 3 weeks.He invited me to come here in uk too,,so i applied visitors visa immediately last april 2007 and granted 11 days after sending my application to ukvacs thru aboitiz mailing...So i came here may 2007 up to Sept 2007,almost 4 mos.. even my visa still valid up to november.. My fiancee wants me to spend xmas with him so i apply again a new visitors visa in october same year even my existing visa still valid but not enough time that i can still spend xmas here in uk..so thats why i applied another new one just have a reason that il go uk november 28 so i can spend xmas and experience winter.I applied 5 yrs coz as what ive heard they will grant longer if second timer..as they say if u apply 5 yrs sometimes they grant only 2 yrs..I choose 5 yrs coz just the same visa fee as that of 2 yrs...i even went to manila to submit application coz it needs finger scanning this time.I got the result 3 days after my application done.But even got it..still disappointing coz they just grant me another 6 mos again..coz im expecting at least 2 yrs....I wondered where i got wrong,,coz i even shown more amount to support myself than the first one,,coz thinking im applying for a longer period of validity.,,Where do u think i failed on my expectations?...
    I planned to apply again when i got home in phil. this may,,but im thinking to wait 3 mos after before app;lying again than the last time that i applied which my visa still existing maybe in there i failed...Any comment on this?,,,Any suggestions what will be my move coz im worried to be denied this time....Does the eco will not wonder this time ..why i apply again? pls help....give comments or ideas...
    Thanks...

hi gemini63 i' never heard somebody have granted a tourist visa for 2years or five years specially now the tourist visa instead of 6months now its going down to 3months...if you have plan to get married in the future why you dont apply a fiancee visa or spouse visa sorry mate this is my suggestion only if you dont mind

tourist visa down to 3 monhs now

Banned
    hmm i wish u good luck even i cant share any suggestion sis.....

GOOD LUCK

Respected Member katie37pinayuk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    hi gemini63 i' never heard somebody have granted a tourist visa for 2years or five years specially now the tourist visa instead of 6months now its going down to 3months...if you have plan to get married in the future why you dont apply a fiancee visa or spouse visa sorry mate this is my suggestion only if you dont mind
    i agree. although it used to be... when you are a first timer to apply for a c-visa, you are granted 6months which is now down to 3months. and in some instances they grant 2 or 5 yrs on your 2nd application as there is an option to tick in the form. but i would suggest the same as vbkelly to apply for a fiancee visa as it is more logical if you want to be with your fiancee...hope i made sense

yes i think you was able to get a multiple entry visitor visa for 5 years in the past, but you could only can spend 6 months of a year in the uk..

re:visitors visa

thnks guys for ur comments and suggestions...but as of this moment i cant yet get a fiancee visa coz my present status...Im 8 yrs separated and still planning to get annulment if really no chance or way just to be together...if ever il apply again another visitors visa,is there a possibilities that the eco will wonder and deny my another visitors visa request again? even they granted me twice before..Is there anyone u knew that was granted the visa then after applying again was denied?

hi gem,
    welcome to the forum..as long as ur documents are valid and well prepred I dont see any reason for it to be denied..

Goodluck..

Banned
    hi gem,

i open this thread of you.. too ask something, cant send u pm coz ur just a member also cant send u pm in your yahoo..try if u can contact me on my yahoo jedc143 thanks hope to hear from you

hello everyone. hi gemini63. anyone interested to be my friends, just try to add me in yahoo. kathvel is the word.thanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by filipina_owl View Post
    hello everyone. hi gemini63. anyone interested to be my friends, just try to add me in yahoo. kathvel is the word.thanks.
    all of us here on the forum will can be your friends

Quote Originally Posted by jedc143 View Post
    all of us here on the forum will can be your friends
    i agree with u Jedc143,, filipina owl all of us here can be ur friends including me..

Quote Originally Posted by filipina_owl View Post
    hi filipina owl.. im willing to be ur friend..u can count on me..

Thread Information