Thread: Its just a story

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    lets see i find out more and tell you the end, its not how you start its how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by rosstrtco View Post
    lets see i find out more and tell you the end, its not how you start its how you finish.
    thats correct , is this about you or someone you know

i hope its not like AL's stories . that drag on for years b4 you get an ending

many things go in a cycle, ups and downs , just a matter of not quitting.. but good luck thou..

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    thats correct , is this about you or someone you know

i hope its not like AL's stories . that drag on for years b4 you get an ending

many things go in a cycle, ups and downs , just a matter of not quitting.. but good luck thou..
    i also hope it's not his story Joe..

Banned
    I found out that the man started to sort out the wedding but when talking to his gf she said she is not sure anymore and would not talk to him for a few days to sort things out, the man is lost he,s no longer a boy he,s a man and wants to marry his gf but you cant make someone do something they dont wanna do, he sat down and decided to make one more stand he had already told her he loves her many times and done many things to prove it, see the only thing he had done wrong was to wait to long to ask her to marry him, one more text and if no reply the paper work is ripped up he still has a trip booked to manila and i,am sure here go, but will it be to get married or to mend his broken hart, YOU DECIDE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rosstrtco View Post
    I found out that the man started to sort out the wedding but when talking to his gf she said she is not sure anymore and would not talk to him for a few days to sort things out, the man is lost he,s no longer a boy he,s a man and wants to marry his gf but you cant make someone do something they dont wanna do, he sat down and decided to make one more stand he had already told her he loves her many times and done many things to prove it, see the only thing he had done wrong was to wait to long to ask her to marry him, one more text and if no reply the paper work is ripped up he still has a trip booked to manila and i,am sure here go, but will it be to get married or to mend his broken hart, YOU DECIDE
    You... I mean he ... has got to go for it mate. Is the trip booked yet?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    You... I mean he ... has got to go for it mate. Is the trip booked yet?
    the trip will be booked but as for go for it, how do you change another person,s feelings and should you ? if you have given everything what else can you give

Banned
    Does she know he's going? What is her reaction? Is this just a tampo because you have dragged your heals? Maybe she wants to see how serious you really are?

Be positive and decisive... don't forget filipinas expect a man to be head of the house.

Thread Information