Hello all

I just need your advice and any information that might help in our situation:

Me and my husband are both Filipino, Presently im working in Northern Ireland as a nurse since Jan. 2005 and my husband is in the Philippines. We started our relationship in 1996.

Last week of September 2005 we decided to get married in civil wedding, and first week of October I went back to UK.

As far I know our marriage certificate will take months for the National Statistics office to released. So in last week of Jan 2006 we already had our marriage Lisence coming from NSO.

My husband applied VISA last Feb 2006. as a dependant for a long stay period(Non settlement form VAF1). We presented all documents needed as what stated for the requirements. But still most of my supporting documents here in UK is still im using my surname same with my passport. I planned to change my passport name when ill be going home this coming april since i already have the NSO certified marriage lisence as the main requirement.

I'm worried since my husband application is required to have an interview in the Embassy this coming march 22, 2006, I just wondered if any other members went through this and might help us on what are the possible questions might the ECO deal my husband.

Did my surname affect in the application since im not yet using my husband surname?

Is there any supporting documents to present that might help us established that our relationship and marriage is genuine for the ECO?

hope somebody help us... thnks in advance.