<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ivor&mel &#064; Mar 14 2006, 11&#58;20 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
OK, so I&#39;ll just try and add it to my ever-growing Visa bill [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

I&#39;m now starting to look into the CFO process in detail... is there anyone who has had recent (2006) experience of this, especially in Cebu? And does anyone get refused the certificate, and if so, on what grounds? Also, what docs are necessary to take to CFO? We are planning on taking all the docs that the Embassy gave back, plus the ticket stubs/boarding cards I will have from my flights there next Wed/Thu, and a photocopy of the entry stamp in my passport.

I&#39;m going to go with Mel to the CFO place, but I suppose I will not be allowed in? So how and where to pass the waiting time? I hope we have time to follow the suggestion of buying a Simcard there so that Mel can call me when she has finished, but not 100% certain that we will have enough time for that.

Ivor
[/b][/quote]

Ivor if you send a personal message to my wife "rhearose" she will tell you what is needed and the cfo should be straight forward but rhea will be able to tell you exactly what happens....

John