Thread: Welcome Home Jonny

Administrator

...OK, so he's just left Singapore at 3pm today, but he can read it when he gets back

He's just dicovered the wonders of 'seperation' during a long distance relationship

Most of us know what these people go through, and it's a very lonely flight home :( :(

So how many of you tough guys blubbed then? I did once

PS. Jonny is a mate, who we bagged off with the wife's friend, and he'll eventually post on here when he figures out how to login He's Welsh
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Mar 12 2006, 03&#58;39 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif[/img]

...OK, so he&#39;s just left Singapore at 3pm today, but he can read it when he gets back [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img]

He&#39;s just dicovered the wonders of &#39;seperation&#39; during a long distance relationship [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif[/img]

Most of us know what these people go through, and it&#39;s a very lonely flight home [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]

So how many of you tough guys blubbed then? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] I did once [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif[/img]
    PS. Jonny is a mate, who we bagged off with the wife&#39;s friend, and he&#39;ll eventually post on here when he figures out how to login [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_lol.gif[/img] He&#39;s Welsh [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

Can you also welcome me Home Keith, I arrived back in London Stansted this morning at 9.15am, from Glasgow, on your freindly Ryanair shutle flight, left Glasgow at 06.30am this morning in 6 foot of snow, the road from Glasgow to Kilmarnock and Prestwick was like a skating rink, but thanks in advance for the welcome home.

Administrator
    [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img]

Surprised you got out, many of the airports up there closed. Very snowy here in Wales. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Mar 12 2006, 05&#58;10 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img]

Surprised you got out, many of the airports up there closed. Very snowy here in Wales. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

I am suprised also, considering other freinds left from Glasgow International and were delayed by 4.5 hours, so I am happy I got out before they closed the airports.

Was a bit worried though about the runway, but it was clear, and a very comfortable flight on Ryanair, brand new aircraft B737-800 with nice new leather blue seating, very professional, I thought, and not expensive.

Pete

Administrator
    I remember landing in Switzerland enroute to Singapore one year in a blizzard, we disn&#39;t see the runway till we hit it [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif[/img]
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] I found it. Thank&#39;s mate

Administrator
    Nice one, only took 2 months to figure out how to get one here [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif[/img]

You can tell he&#39;s one of Rob&#39;s relatives [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img]
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ginapeterb &#064; Mar 12 2006, 05&#58;59 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Can you also welcome me Home Keith, I arrived back in London Stansted this morning at 9.15am, from Glasgow, on your freindly Ryanair shutle flight, left Glasgow at 06.30am this morning in 6 foot of snow, the road from Glasgow to Kilmarnock and Prestwick was like a skating rink, but thanks in advance for the welcome home.
    [/b][/quote]

At the airport did you buy Duty Free Porridge?

Administrator
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mupsuit &#064; Mar 16 2006, 03&#58;49 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    At the airport did you buy Duty Free Porridge?
    [/b][/quote]
    [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif[/img]
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Porridge?

Hot or Cold? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img]
    There is always death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse every year.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ervenescence &#064; Mar 17 2006, 09&#58;25 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Porridge?

Hot or Cold? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

Always Hot&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Thread Information