Thread: hello

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Hello everybody,my name is Jim.I have been married almost 25 years to a Filipina,from Pampanga.
    We have two children, adaughter and son.
    We also have a fourteen month old grand daughter.
    I have visited the RP about eleven times,mostly staying in Pampanga,but I have seen Baguio,Tagaytay,Banawe,Subic Bay area and have been as far north as Aparri.

Respected Member
    Hi Jim

I too have been married for years and have 2 teenage boys.My wife hails from Angeles City, and visited many of the places you have with the addition of Hundred islands and Boracay. I have a daughter, and 2 grand daughters from a previous marriage, who before she had her children went backpacking around the P.I. and has seen a lot more then me. Wouldnt be my cup of tea as i like my creature comforts.

I`m from London Jim, how about you,

Peter [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
    You have enemies? Good. That means you&#39;ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.
    Winston Churchill

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jim G. &#064; Mar 13 2006, 12&#58;33 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Hello everybody,my name is Jim.I have been married almost 25 years to a Filipina,from Pampanga.
    I have visited the RP about eleven times,mostly staying in Pampanga,but I have seen Baguio,Tagaytay,Banawe,Subic Bay area and have been as far north as Aparri.
    [/b][/quote]

Hi Jim and welcome to the forum, feel free to share your time and experiences of the Philippines as i have only been twice and i am due to go back in 3 weeks were i will be bringing my wife home to N.Ireland to start our married lives.

John

Administrator
    I&#39;m not an alcoholic, I support no political parties, I am not gay, I have no religeon......and I really need a life [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif[/img]
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Mar 13 2006, 02&#58;00 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I&#39;m not an alcoholic, I support no political parties, I am not gay, I have no religeon......and I really need a life [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

Its good to see you Jim, welcome to the Forum, Im Pete, married to a Filipina, just coming up to 1st wedding anniversary, been in relationship for 3 years, have visited much of the Phils, been 8 times, and due back in August, for the 9th visit, and xmas this year, for the 10th, glad to have you on board.

Pete

Banned
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ginapeterb &#064; Mar 14 2006, 09&#58;40 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Its good to see you Jim, welcome to the Forum, Im Pete, married to a Filipina, just coming up to 1st wedding anniversary, been in relationship for 3 years, have visited much of the Phils, been 8 times, and due back in August, for the 9th visit, and xmas this year, for the 10th, glad to have you on board.

Pete
    [/b][/quote]

Hi I&#39;m Dave and you can check out my story in Bella this week issue 12 page 30 LOL [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Banned
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shamrockdave2003 &#064; Mar 14 2006, 01&#58;06 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Hi I&#39;m Dave and you can check out my story in Bella this week issue 12 page 30 LOL [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

Christ&#33;

Didn&#39;t get much of a response there LOL

Ah well [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img]

Administrator
    You should be at Cheltenham&#33;
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deepete &#064; Mar 13 2006, 01&#58;34 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Hi Jim

I too have been married for years and have 2 teenage boys.My wife hails from Angeles City, and visited many of the places you have with the addition of Hundred islands and Boracay. I have a daughter, and 2 grand daughters from a previous marriage, who before she had her children went backpacking around the P.I. and has seen a lot more then me. Wouldnt be my cup of tea as i like my creature comforts.

I&#96;m from London Jim, how about you,

[/b][/quote]

Hello Pete,
    I am from the uncivilised bit north of Watford [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] a small place called Lichfield,birthplace of Samuel Johnson,you know. (Lol).
    I have been to Hundred Islands,way back in 1978, but not Boracay,although we have a friend who owns property there and another who has justed moved there from Manila.
    my first trip to the RP included a tour of North Luzon in &#39;66 Chevvy route from mememory was Manila to Baguio via San Fernando,Pampanga,Banawe then through Cagayan including Tuguegarao to Aparri back down the West side via Laoag,Batac and San Fernando,La Union again San Fernando,Pampanga to Manila.
    The old place has changed a bit since then,more people-prefer the provinces my self, can&#39;t stand being jostled-must be my age (lol).
    You can&#39;t beat the RP for sociable people and decent weather in our winter&#33;
    Regards,
    Jim G.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jim G. &#064; Mar 13 2006, 08&#58;33 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    [/b][/quote]
    hello jim G. nice to hear that you enjoyed visiting phils so much,,,

regards [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

maylene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shamrockdave2003 &#064; Mar 17 2006, 09&#58;01 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Christ&#33;

Didn&#39;t get much of a response there LOL

Ah well [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]
    hi shamrock [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] wala lang just to share my happiness w/ my bf
    good luck and ingat.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img]

maylene anyway [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deepete &#064; Mar 13 2006, 09&#58;34 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Hi Jim

I&#96;m from London Jim, how about you,

[/b][/quote]
    hello brad pitt hehe i mean pete,,,me and my bf simon wants to go in boracay
    by the way im maylene from phils manila,,,im inlove w/ im so im just want to have
    friends here guys,,,salamat and best wishes&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img]

maylene

hi

Quote Originally Posted by deepete View Post
    Hi Jim

I`m from London Jim, how about you,

im flor from baguio just got married last nov.17 here in uk,how do you find baguio

Thread Information