Thread: just to say hello!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hello, hows everyone?

See yah, [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img]
    There is always death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse every year.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ervenescence &#064; Mar 16 2006, 12&#58;32 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Hello, hows everyone?
    [/b][/quote]

Hello, welcome to the Forum, your from Grimsby, or is it Punta Capri ??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ginapeterb &#064; Mar 16 2006, 08&#58;39 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Hello, welcome to the Forum, your from Grimsby, or is it Punta Capri ??
    [/b][/quote]

Hello pete, thanks for the welcome. I was originally from hot boiling Davao, but yes Im here in freezing Grimsby at the moment for about a year now. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif[/img]

Actually, I&#39;ve been a member here in the UK-Filipino forum since August &#39;05 but not so an active member. Only lastnight when I browse my favorites and when I click this site it made me realise that Im a member here, so I was thinking of saying hello.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eljohno &#064; Mar 16 2006, 09&#58;35 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Hi welcome to the forum, feel free to ask for any help you need..
    John
    [/b][/quote]

Hi John,

Thanks for the welcome, you got a nice wedding pic there. Where about your wife in the Philippines?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ervenescence &#064; Mar 16 2006, 10&#58;41 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Hello pete, thanks for the welcome. I was originally from hot boiling Davao, but yes Im here in freezing Grimsby at the moment for about a year now. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif[/img]

Actually, I&#39;ve been a member here in the UK-Filipino forum since August &#39;05 but not so an active member. Only lastnight when I browse my favorites and when I click this site it made me realise that Im a member here, so I was thinking of saying hello.
    Hi John,

Thanks for the welcome, you got a nice wedding pic there. Where about your wife in the Philippines?
    [/b][/quote]

Hi my wife is not that far from you as she lives in Ozamiz City but soon she will also be freezing as i will

bring Rhea back with me on the 29th of April to N.Ireland [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eljohno &#064; Mar 16 2006, 12&#58;05 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Hi my wife is not that far from you as she lives in Ozamiz City but soon she will also be freezing as i will

bring Rhea back with me on the 29th of April to N.Ireland [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

Wow, im sure you are both excited because soon you will be together. But hey&#33; don&#39;t forget to bring her a jumper with you although its not winter but im sure the month of April will still be freezing cold. I love the spring though, like the flowers they are lovely.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
    Erve

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ervenescence &#064; Mar 16 2006, 12&#58;32 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Hello, hows everyone?
    [/b][/quote]

Hi welcome to the forum, feel free to ask for any help you need..

John

Hi Ervenescence

Welcome to the forum from me Brian and my fiancee Ashley. She is from Davao City , which I visited last July. She lives in Agdao. Our fiancee application and documents are currently with the British Embassy in Manila , and hopefully I will be able to bring her to the U.K in July after she has finished her nursing exams.

Brian

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(equaliser &#064; Mar 16 2006, 12&#58;25 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Hi Ervenescence

Welcome to the forum from me Brian and my fiancee Ashley. She is from Davao City , which I visited last July. She lives in Agdao. Our fiancee application and documents are currently with the British Embassy in Manila , and hopefully I will be able to bring her to the U.K in July after she has finished her nursing exams.

Brian
    [/b][/quote]

Hi Brian,
    Thanks for the welcome, pleased to know that theres more Filipina from Davao here. So your planning to get married here in UK for you are applying a fiancee visa, well Im wishing you both for the success of the application. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Erve

Administrator
    I liked to play &#39;Spot the whiteman&#39; when in Davao [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif[/img]
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Mar 16 2006, 01&#58;32 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I liked to play &#39;Spot the whiteman&#39; when in Davao [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

Haha, mosquitoes like to play "Spot the whiteman&#39; in Davao.

They get attracted to an imported blood with a white skin man, thats why my husband got some mosquitoe bites whenever he visits there. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

Administrator
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ervenescence &#064; Mar 16 2006, 10&#58;37 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Haha, mosquitoes like to play "Spot the whiteman&#39; in Davao.

They get attracted to an imported blood with a white skin man, thats why my husband got some mosquitoe bites whenever he visits there. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]
    I never even seen one mosquito when I was there for two weeks, I thought they&#39;d all been eaten by the locals [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif[/img], on the normal principle of &#39;if it moves, cook it&#39; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif[/img]
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Mar 17 2006, 08&#58;47 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I never even seen one mosquito when I was there for two weeks, I thought they&#39;d all been eaten by the locals [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif[/img], on the normal principle of &#39;if it moves, cook it&#39; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

Hmm, I guess the mosquito was hiding when they saw you, curious why? Look at your avatar, no one will ever have guts to bite you even the insects. haha [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Cuckoo.gif[/img]
    Well, the locals no need to cook it, they eat it fresh because they think its nutritious. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/vomit-smiley-011.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Mar 17 2006, 08&#58;47 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    [/b][/quote]

You are one of the fortunate ones keith because even on my wedding day they still found time to bite me although the worst place i ever got bitten was Belarus but i will bring mosquito plug ins just in case they want to make me welcome again in the Philippines [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Administrator
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eljohno &#064; Mar 17 2006, 10&#58;59 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    ................. the worst place i ever got bitten was Belarus............
    [/b][/quote]
    Is that Tagalog for &#39;testicle&#39;? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif[/img]
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Welcome to this forum -

I think you will find this of more interest than Asawa as the forum caters for UK users focusing on UK needs -Asawa seems more geared to American issues

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mupsuit &#064; Mar 16 2006, 03&#58;28 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Welcome to this forum -

I think you will find this of more interest than Asawa as the forum caters for UK users focusing on UK needs -Asawa seems more geared to American issues
    [/b][/quote]

[size=4]Plus we are nicer here at this forum [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eljohno &#064; Mar 16 2006, 11&#58;36 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    [size=4]Plus we are nicer here at this forum [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

hello eljono,,,its so nice to see you happy on that photo hope i can wear it soon [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
    hope you welcome me here im new on this site...salamat and god bless best wishes for you both

maylene

Administrator
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mupsuit &#064; Mar 16 2006, 03&#58;28 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Welcome to this forum -

[/b][/quote]
    And we all know where Yanks have their head stuck&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/butthead.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif[/img]
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Welcome to this forum -

[/b][/quote]

Hello mupsuit,
    What is Asawa? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif[/img]
    Hehe, so you know that I came from that planet and I think you as well. Hmmm, I wonder your username is a bit familiar to me.

Well, I believe you are right that this forum is a lot more interesting compare to others especially the one you mention. The reason you said that, its because we both live in the UK and I think we belong to this forum for this is a UK-Filipino one. But im still be greatful that I found that site because it helped me a lot and besides I only knew this UK one since one of the member there introduced this site. Actually, I used to like that site, there was plenty of nice people but I think this time theres loads of rubbish, too crowded and its complicated. And yes you are correct its more on American issues which annoyed me sometimes. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/NEW5.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/NEW3.gif[/img]

But anyway, thank you for the welcome mupsuit. Its a pleasure to be here.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
    Erve

Thread Information