<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ginapeterb &#064; Mar 19 2006, 04&#58;30 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
That would be great as I would love to hear those reviews of the shops you go to, thanks for that, I was in Earls court last week, and didnt realize there are some eateries along that place where the Manila Supermarket is, I saw across the road, there is another Fil market, so let us know what you find thanks.
[/b][/quote]

Well we went last Sunday and after that i forgot to write a mini review (sorry im not the greatest review writer) of our two local Phill shops.

We live near to west drayton which is umm just above Heathrow and mainly famous for housing the air traffic control centre for ( i think the london area). It is also on the railway line between slough and paddington.

Before my wife arrived i would notice many Phills around thanks mainly to the large hospitals nearby and of course the Hotels around heathrow.

I had noticed that there was an oriential shop which had opened up just before my wife arrived in the UK but did not venture inside it untill the day my wife arrived in october.

From the outside it looks fairly small but when you go though the door it is surprisely well stocked for what is quite a small area of shop. Like i mentioned previously my wife found many brands which made her feel imediatley like she was back in Phill. Packs of Ice Tea, papaya soap, proper soy sauce,noodles, vinegar etc.

The shop mentioned above is in Fairfield road just opposite tescos, both can be seen from the high street.

The other shop is silghty further down the road on the same side as the tescos. This has opened recently and has a fairly large selection of products also. With a larger selection of rice from what i have seen.

Both shops are on the small to medium size, smaller than the manilia supermarket in hogath road in earls court. But about the size of the filipino supermarket in kenway road earls court although with out the butchers shop at the back.

I will edit this post with the names of the stores etc if requested.

West drayton is right on the edge of london, easy to reach from the m25, m4 and via train. Car parking can be found behind the tescos.

Both of the shops would be fine on its own for my wife but having two is very handy indeed.