Hi, I'm Beth and married to a British based in Bolton. I'm happy to say that I was granted a visa in 5 day period and without any interview. For quite sometime I've been a reader of your informative forum which helped me a lot in preparing for the big day. I'm scheduled to leave the Phils. on 9th of April taking Emirates which I got cheap ($548.64). Anyhow, it would be a big relief if any of you can help me especially your wives as for things I would rather bring and get as pasalubong for my in laws. I would really prefer to bring as much as I can of course the allowable load than to get from a local chinese or filipino store there. Aside from my favorite Lucky Me pansit canton noodles and Nissin's Yakisoba, I will also bring with me assorted nuts, my father in law liked the pili nuts of Bicol and dried mangoes of Cebu, my mother in law would love a batik dress or some coffeetable book about our country. Anymore suggestions that any English would love to get from here and any Filipinas will surely miss. My husband got me a fish sauce already and a rice cooker though. Thanks and more power.