hey guys,

I found a new site called [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/FlippieSpammer.gif[/img] , it is by far the only site I have known which is especially made and focus on Mactan Island and all its abundant compostion that we can surely be proud of. I am a true blue Mactan Islander and i always wanted to promote my hometown. Too few people know it by name yet it has the most scenic, powdery beaches and diving spots that lured tourists from all over to keep on coming back here. Join us here and instantly you get your own blog. Your own account where you can customize your themes and some other privileges like post on forums, vote or submit news or fill in event calendars. Registraiton is FREE. Your community is beyond the reach of your imagination. Indeed some of our members are foreigners who are interested to read your reviews and are curious to travel here. We need you creativity to promote Mactan&#39;s ecotourism.

So grab the oppotunity and join us for FREE&#33;&#33;&#33;

Thanks and see you there.

Everyone is open to join. This is not exclusive for Mactan residents only. Wherever you are, you always have a place at Mactan island&#33;

Abay