Thread: Philippine president vows to stay in office full term

Post Philippine president vows to stay in office full term

Manila, March 4 (Xinhua) Philippine President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo Tuesday said she would stay in office till her term ends in 2010 as her husband attended a probe into allegations of corruption.

More...

Banned
    well she must need to hold her position cause if shes not in position ,for sure go straight to impeachment case pheeww ZTE deal sucks

Face it.. The woman will be there till 2010.
    I sat and watched all of the senate hearings and so far there has been no convincing evidence in regards the ZTE contract fraud aligations..(So called)
    Impeachment case?
    Im surprised her opposition can spell the word!!
    The whole episode is an absolute joke.

What a waste of money.. All the damned opposition have done is delay the LRT project being built into Cavite via Aguinaldo highway..
    Bloody traitors!!

london well away from those people up norf
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Face it.. The woman will be there till 2010.
    I sat and watched all of the senate hearings and so far there has been no convincing evidence in regards the ZTE contract fraud aligations..(So called)
    Impeachment case?
    Im surprised her opposition can spell the word!!
    The whole episode is an absolute joke.

You watched all the senate hearings i hope you didn't miss an epsiode of eat bulga

Banned
    What a waste of money.. All the damned opposition have done is delay the LRT project being built into Cavite via Aguinaldo highway..
    Bloody traitors!!
    Just living in PI for 3 years(correct me if i'm wrong )as i read ur living here for 3 yrs....but sounds you're so smart like Filipinos living here for the rest of their life

keep up fred just don't let those opposition members know youre on the side w/ gloria or they will wait you outside your house and mess your gate w/ bloody red paint

Just living in PI for 3 years(correct me if i'm wrong )as i read ur living here for 3 yrs....but sounds you're so smart like Filipinos living here for the rest of their life
    You are wrong..So I will correct you.
    I have been living and doing business in this country as well as Europe since the days when Marcos was ripping you all off..
    Perhaps before you were born??

keep up fred just don't let those opposition members know youre on the side w/ gloria or they will wait you outside your house and mess your gate w/ bloody red paint __________________
    Now that seems suspiciously like some kind of threat to me..
    Others may or may not agree..
    This is an internet forum where members are allowed to express their opinions.
    Just because your argument holds no coherency please do not take it out on me.
    If you think you are scaring me with your veiled threats then Im afraid you still yet have much to learn about British culture..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jedc143 View Post

keep up fred just don't let those opposition members know youre on the side w/ gloria or they will wait you outside your house and mess your gate w/ bloody red paint
    So thats how the opposition get their way, by splashing red paint all over garden gates? Thats childish, immature and Glo should quite rightly stay on till 2010.

The people calling for Glo's resignation are more corrupt than she is - the ones who shout the loudest are the most guilty - Estrada is a good example.

Fred, I'm sure Jedc wasn't directly threatning you, more describing what goes on. However, if she was, we will await her apology.

Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post
    You watched all the senate hearings i hope you didn't miss an epsiode of eat bulga
    Andy. The senators and the guys getting grilled offer far more entertainment than the Eat Bulaga crowd could ever provide.
    It really is good for a laugh..

Rob.. Yes these are the kind of tactics they use.
    When they fail to divert one of their pathetic rallies to Malacanang the leaders start to try far more underhanded measures..
    They put these often false rumours and accusations out in the public arena to try and rally the Masa..Again and again.
    The everyday Filipino people that I speak with seem very bored with the People power thing..
    They simply wish to get on with their lives and vote when the time comes.
    I admire them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by walesrob View Post
    So thats how the opposition get their way, by splashing red paint all over garden gates? Thats childish, immature and Glo should quite rightly stay on till 2010.

Fred, I'm sure Jedc wasn't directly threatning you, more describing what goes on. However, if she was, we will await her apology.
    you right Mod come on fred how can i threaten you that way,u make me laugh if u take it that way sorry ! u said u watch in senate hearing ? did u watch the tv patrol those people just pass by on a shop and they mess the front of the establishment,painting and almost burn people are sounds so desperate though,besides i don't give a damn to the govt i mind my own business,i cant earn money joining to the mess of the politics
    Peace fred

so is taking a backhander a crime or an honest fiddle that goes with the job, Who would be a jobsworth for a low salary, How many times did you come across that person who says, " can't do that sir it's against company policy" then said to yourself "I hate jobsworths" well I suppose it's no different with Politicians and what would we talk and complain about if we lived in a perfect world. A coup would be great for the exchange rate, maybe push it back to 100p-£ but not sure whether it would be good for the cuntry in the long term

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by walesrob View Post

The people calling for Glo's resignation are more corrupt than she is - the ones who shout the loudest are the most guilty - Estrada is a good example.

Well said Rob!

Al.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Well said Rob!

Al.
    Thanks Daphne

Quote Originally Posted by jedc143 View Post
    you right Mod come on fred how can i threaten you that way,u make me laugh if u take it that way sorry ! u said u watch in senate hearing ? did u watch the tv patrol those people just pass by on a shop and they mess the front of the establishment,painting and almost burn people are sounds so desperate though,besides i don't give a damn to the govt i mind my own business,i cant earn money joining to the mess of the politics
    Peace fred
    OK Jed..

I think what upset me most was the RED paint comment.
    That colour would have clashed horribly with our current green tones..
    I suppose it could of been worse though..You could of said Yellow..Now that I could not forgive!!
    I very nearly requested they use a more tasteful pastel green instead. Nothing too garish..

Cheers,
    Fred.

OK Jed..

I suppose it could of been worse though..You could of said Yellow..Now that I could not forgive!!
    I very nearly requested they use a more tasteful pastel green instead. Nothing too garish..

Cheers,
    Fred.
    fred, let them splash your gates, i'll be painting them anyway to earn me drink of orange, i was going to use red, its red or be where i live ..

london well away from those people up norf
    OK Jed..

Cheers,
    Fred.
    I would hope as well as a better taste in colours they would make sure they prepare the surface first

I can't stand the colour red it makes me puke, i prefer "white"

Quote Originally Posted by jimeve View Post
    I can't stand the colour red it makes me puke, i prefer "white"

Bolton where's that ... ...

oh yes, my brother lives there , i knew i had heard of it

3 out of 4 british clubs thru, all we need now is the scousers to get thru ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    3 out of 4 british clubs thru, all we need now is the scousers to get thru ...
    Why.........?

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Why.........?
    a 50% chance of an english club winning

oh if 7 out of the 8 english, we would still lose

Thread Information