Thread: France eases labor migration rules for Filipinos -- IT, health workers preferred

France eases labor migration rules for Filipinos -- IT, health workers preferred

For skilled Filipinos/Filipinas only, it's about work visas to France (it do not give access to UK, nor work possibility in other EU state):

France eases labor migration rules for Filipinos -- IT, health workers preferred (The Inquirer.net - March 31, 2008)
    MANILA, Philippines -- Want to work in gay Paris? That would become much easier as France eases its labor migration rules for Filipinos, according to France's Ambassador to the country Gerald Chesnel...

Read here: http://globalnation.inquirer.net/new...pinos----envoy
    Best regards.
    Yves

well they could marry a french person, and then the spouse could come to the UK and use their treaty rights to work bringing their filipino partner with them, but who in thier right mind would leave France to come to the UK ,, oh the beautiful south (of france of course, i'm not talking about the south of England )

IT and health jobs jobs thats me and the misses , told the wife many times we should move to the south of france

Respected Member katie37pinayuk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A_flyer View Post
    For skilled Filipinos/Filipinas only, it's about work visas to France (it do not give access to UK, nor work possibility in other EU state):

France eases labor migration rules for Filipinos -- IT, health workers preferred (The Inquirer.net - March 31, 2008)
    MANILA, Philippines -- Want to work in gay Paris? That would become much easier as France eases its labor migration rules for Filipinos, according to France's Ambassador to the country Gerald Chesnel...

Read here: http://globalnation.inquirer.net/new...pinos----envoy

thanks....im a filipina working in the healthcare sector in the uk at the moment. i hope i would benefit from this great news. nice!

Quote Originally Posted by katie37pinayuk View Post
    thanks....im a filipina working in the healthcare sector in the uk at the moment. i hope i would benefit from this great news. nice!
    Why not, but speaking French (specially for heathcare) will be important (not to say mandatory!).
    Best regards.
    Yves

Why not, but speaking French (specially for heathcare) will be important (not to say mandatory!).
    that would just be a problem. but i believe everything can be learnt (except for one thing ). bon jour france! merci beacoup

The best is to learn French in the Philippines, it's less costly (300£/month in London, P6000/month in the Philippines...).

My Filipina wife is looking for a job here for 2 years, and she can't find one yet because she's not fluent enough in French. So she's following French class in waiting, even if she followed a French training in the Philippines before coming here.

For all jobs dealing with french customers, fluent French is mandatory.
    Best regards.
    Yves

The best is to learn French in the Philippines, it's less costly (300£/month in London, P6000/month in the Philippines...).

My Filipina wife is looking for a job here for 2 years, and she can't find one yet because she's not fluent enough in French. So she's following French class in waiting, even if she followed a French training in the Philippines before coming here.

For all jobs dealing with french customers, fluent French is mandatory.
    oh...maybe i should just stay in UK then... until i learn fluent french and get my frenchman if he comes this month

i'll just ask a friend who teaches french...maybe i can get a discount

Thread Information