I was not sure whether to write this in the "Rants" or "Humour" section..

I am not sure like me when you have visited the Philippines that you have had to end up getting a check up at a local emergency room for treatment which i did today coz as hard as i have tried to remain healthy something got through so that is where i ended up.

I walked into the Emergency room that had about 4 chairs that were seated around a desk. There were 3 nurses there. one was writing notes while one was half sleeping on a desk and the other one even while we were saying what the problem was sat texting on her phone [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif[/img]

It does get better&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Then we were told "sorry there is no doctor here so you will have to wait while we TEXT HIM [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Doh.gif[/img]"

Then when he arrived he asked for blood to be taken and as soon as the needle was taken out of my arm they straight away asked for a payment [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif[/img]

Then when the results came back i asked "what are the results" which he replyed " i am not sure but here are 5 prescriptions that you need to take"

I thought it was hilarious but God help us if anyone one of us was seriously ill and the nurse had to load in the phone to text the Doctor [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif[/img]