Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: meeting the parents

Administrator
    Language for a LADY&#33;&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

Banned
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ervenescence &#064; Apr 29 2006, 11&#58;25 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

maybe yours but pardon me, not my family. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif[/img] I believe not all filipino are lack of etiquette as same as what you&#39;ve mention
    [/b][/quote]

I did not personalized you so please don&#39;t personalize me [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif[/img] if that&#39;s what etiquette means

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    From what I understand here, the poster was only asking for opinions of whats the best thing that he can give for his wife&#39;s family..he should give or not? We&#39;ll its all Bernie&#39;s decision, surely his wife&#39;s family will appreciate it wether he bring something or not.
    [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s why were giving him lots of option, points of view and advice;And here is my good advice that he should bring to his wife&#39;s family a heartily accept ,love and understand his wife&#39;s family that&#39;s the most important and not the loads of chocolate or what ever as we have lots of chocolate and other things as well in our country that we should patronize our own product [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img] I really felt upset if some foreigners brought their goods into our country but I am proud if they brought our product into their home, I am sorry Erve to say this that&#39;s only my opinion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Yeah, yeah..just kick their ass off&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif[/img] That&#39;s discipline.
    [/b][/quote]
    I am not blaming if one small child asking that as I really do believe discpline comes from parents first

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    hi everyone....well thanx for all ur responses........ i didnt realise it would provoke some of the responses that were posted,,, naughty children&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; haHA... me personally way i look at things is my asawa&#39;s family is my family, they took me in, gave me their most precious gift, their daughter, if i can give i give no big deal, a child is a child, no matter what culture they&#39;re from, i took it as it was meant.. from a 5 year child, as the father of 5 i know that children get excited, may Godbless them for it because they bring such joy into our lives, doesn&#39;t mean they don&#39;t have any discipline just means they are excited and happy, which i want for any child, i now have the list from asawa but as she says &#39;it doesn&#39;t matter if you can&#39;t, just come because the whole family wants to see you&#39; i think that says it all, to be loved is the greatest gift of all, amen to that

if you don&#39;t hear from me from one week to the next its because i am a chef manager and at the moment i am working 12hr shifts at nite 7-days aweek.... well gotta to look after loved ones haven&#39;t we? haha
    hope that you all have peace in ur hearts and by the way i made a mistake i got confused (as is often the case) when i said ate,ate, the child was speaking to her big sister at the time, it was my mistake, cu all later

bernie

Don&#39;t worry Bernie, you don&#39;t have to explain as long as everybody&#39;s happy with you and your family. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

btw, you&#39;re job is a grave shift a 12 hours shift night 7 days a week [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif[/img] . I don&#39;t think I&#39;ll do it, I imagine its like zombie in the mornings while vampire at nights, but I should think that you get used to it now.
    There is always death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse every year.

Banned
    [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b][i][size=5]

I am just back from Cebu. Still jet-lagged but very happy.

the presents that i took with me, were extremely well received by all, and it didn&#39;t cost the earth.

For her dad and brother I chose one of those all in one tools ( pliers-screwdrivers and more gadgets thingy).

For Mum, remembering how religious she was on my first trip in february, I chose a block of crystal with an etching in the middle of Jesus on the Cross, sitting on a small lighted plinth. The effect on her face was absolute delight to watch. Besides all the neighbours were real envious of her having it (even the local Priest asked me if I can bring him one next time). Asawa ko got a new mobile and a couple of summer Tesco pijamas and other bits and bobs, Jirah her daughter also got her first mobile. For the rest.... cheap Poundland manicure sets and buckets of Aldis and Lidls Chocolates. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

It all went down extremely well, and didn&#39;t cost a lot.

But the best Present I could ever give them, was to take the lot for a day out to the beach in Mactan Island,
    It was exilirating to see so many smiling and grateful faces. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ervenescence &#064; May 13 2006, 09&#58;27 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Don&#39;t worry Bernie, you don&#39;t have to explain as long as everybody&#39;s happy with you and your family. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

btw, you&#39;re job is a grave shift a 12 hours shift night 7 days a week [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif[/img] . I don&#39;t think I&#39;ll do it, I imagine its like zombie in the mornings while vampire at nights, but I should think that you get used to it now.
    [/b][/quote]

[hi again erve - need help,got to get some trainers etc for family,whats the comparison from shoe sizes in the philippines to those here in the uk? my asawa says just get but i wouldnt want to see her kid brother with a disappointed look on his face and bring shame upon my asawa at the same time...so can u help? (reason i ask you is ur female,ur pinoy, and ur in da uk) [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif[/img]
    thanx erve
    bernie

hello Bernie,
    I doubt it if your going to buy shoes from here for those kiddies, you will find it hard to choose the right one for we have different sizes there. I tell you what, the size of my feet back in the Philippines was 5 sometimes 6 but when I got here in England I was surprised when those sizes 5 and 6 was too big to my feet, so I used 3 or 4 but there were times that they doesn&#39;t fit exactly to my feet, a bit bigger..aarrgh. Don&#39;t buy things that they couldn&#39;t use, you will be disappointed after spending your time to shop round. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] Another suggestion, why not get them shirts instead which is easy to choose and besides its not heavy in your luggage.
    There is always death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse every year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information