Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Lucky do you think you are to be in UK ?

One thing that gets to me and i have seen it a few times is when some filipinos leave the Philippines and start life in countries like the UK & USA and when they go back home to visit they look down on their fellow countrymen/women with no compassion.

I know this is few and far between as i love the fact that most Filipinos that go away are very supportive of family & friends!!

london well away from those people up norf
    Quote Originally Posted by Eljohno View Post
    One thing that gets to me and i have seen it a few times is when some filipinos leave the Philippines and start life in countries like the UK & USA and when they go back home to visit they look down on their fellow countrymen/women with no compassion.

I know this is few and far between as i love the fact that most Filipinos that go away are very supportive of family & friends!!
    But surely many Rich/powerful Phills and Brits look down on the rest of there country people. In some ways it maybe more to do with money/power than what countries they been to.

I noticed when my Wife went back she wanted to fit in as she was before. But due to the money she now has in her pocket she finds the family if she so choose would go where she wants etc. Cousins her age are treated very differently by the elders than she is for example.

Its a power which is easy to abuse wih out even realising it.

UK - Ununited Kingdom
    Keith - Administrator

price of diesel

£12 a day to go to work, just on diesel, well did you know it is legal to use upto 1500 lts per annum of biofuel (used cooking oil) without paying any tax. Please google Dr.Diesel, ok no knowledge how to clean the oil, use fresh still cheaper than diesel, some cars run fine on straight cooking oil such as my citreon 2.1 others not. I n the summer most diesel motors will easily run on q 10:1 ratio saving a considerable amount of wonga, in the winter you may need a stronger diesel to veg oil combi say 3 lts diesel to 10 lts veg oil.
    I have been using this for the last 21/2 years was really happy they made it legal to use 1500 lts a year, check it out there is loads of info on the net.

Quote Originally Posted by wobblybob View Post
    £12 a day to go to work, just on diesel, well did you know it is legal to use upto 1500 lts per annum of biofuel (used cooking oil) without paying any tax. Please google Dr.Diesel, ok no knowledge how to clean the oil, use fresh still cheaper than diesel, some cars run fine on straight cooking oil such as my citreon 2.1 others not. I n the summer most diesel motors will easily run on q 10:1 ratio saving a considerable amount of wonga, in the winter you may need a stronger diesel to veg oil combi say 3 lts diesel to 10 lts veg oil.
    I have been using this for the last 21/2 years was really happy they made it legal to use 1500 lts a year, check it out there is loads of info on the net.
    or just get a job with a company petrol card

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblybob View Post
    If my car's engine was of an older type or a Perkins, I would have done it a couple of years ago.
    Unfortunately it is one of those all singing all dancing supa-dupa turbo thinghies... Too posh for cooking oil.... It will clog its arteries like cholesterol....

Wouldn't mind trying the new extra clean fuel tho....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information