Thread: visit visa..assets

visit visa..assets

we will be applying visit visa this year despite the 20% success rate, as any alternative will be next year,and my B/F has suggested that the small business that my mama runs be tranferred to my name to help in application ,this is possible but will it really help, will i need to produce past accounts for business ..i have some savings and my sponser will be able to suppormt me
    any advice in this matter would be very much appreciated

The more evidence you can show is the better, just bare in mind, you'll have to convince the British Embassy that you intend to return home before the visa's expiration and also your documents MUST be genuine if you failed to do this you might get banned for coming to UK.

GOodluck!
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
    The more evidence you can show is the better, just bare in mind, you'll have to convince the British Embassy that you intend to return home before the visa's expiration and also (your documents MUST be genuine if you failed to do this you might get banned for coming to UK).

GOodluck!
    I would think very carefully about this part if I were you, because this means banned from coming to the UK full stop, forever !!!

Iain.

I agree with what LadyJ also has said..

but anyway, Goodluck..

Many thanks
    Iain my mama does have small store and it is possible to transfer and i will be new owner, or will the ECO see right through this ...i am very worried now..we just want to be together sooner but not want to create problem for future visa application.The fact we are applying visit visa ,and if we fail ,will it coz problems fr later spouse or fiance visa??
    any help would be much appreaciated

london well away from those people up norf
    Quote Originally Posted by PAT View Post
    Many thanks
    Iain my mama does have small store and it is possible to transfer and i will be new owner, or will the ECO see right through this ...i am very worried now..we just want to be together sooner but not want to create problem for future visa application.The fact we are applying visit visa ,and if we fail ,will it coz problems fr later spouse or fiance visa??
    any help would be much appreaciated
    The ECO is likely to ask why did your mum hand your the ownership of the store and then you decide to fly off for six months i would have thought?

We have all had to wait its blooming hard but unless the vist visa to the UK is vital to your relationship i would myself think long and hard before investing the time and money into application which will slow down in the the long run your application to Live together in the UK.

First of all boyfriend MUST have visited you, or most visa's fail.

Then as you seem to perfectly know that you intend to marry, the correct visa is FIANCEE, the ECO are NOT STUPID (maybe open for debate with some members ).

Vistor visa gives you 3 months.....Fiancee 6 months....why would you go for the shorter one you are likely to fail with rather than the longer one you are likely to get?

The reason why the Fiancee visa is for 6 months is to allow you plenty of time for a 'TRIAL' of both loverboy & country. The Visitor visa is generally setup for 'family', and those are the ones which actually get them in the majority of cases.
    Keith - Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    First of all boyfriend MUST have visited you, or most visa's fail.

Then as you seem to perfectly know that you intend to marry, the correct visa is FIANCEE, the ECO are NOT STUPID (maybe open for debate with some members ).

Vistor visa gives you 3 months.....Fiancee 6 months....why would you go for the shorter one you are likely to fail with rather than the longer one you are likely to get?

The reason why the Fiancee visa is for 6 months is to allow you plenty of time for a 'TRIAL' of both loverboy & country. The Visitor visa is generally setup for 'family', and those are the ones which actually get them in the majority of cases.
    I agree with u Boss..

hello again, it is about my account in the bank . I save money by ATM and no pass book ,do you think the ECO will consider this ? "...or should i get another account now ...whats best to do your advice would be very much appreciated

We've already given advice, can you not read?
    Keith - Administrator

If the transfer of business name from your mother's name to yours will not make any complications as to the date of transfer then i guess it is ok but, if the date will appear and then you'll submit that as additional documents do you think they won't notice it? I also had the properties under my parents name but i submitted them as it is and then together with the tax declaration of properties and the extra juducial partition of properties. It says to submit an evidence of bank account. An ATM and a passbook are one of those. Having a passbook account means your money is really intended for savings which means you got a lot hence you seldom make withdrawals. With the ATM account which has the regular movements (like withdrawals and deposits) which only means intended for small amounts. If you have invested in Time Deposit or any other kind they are also considered. The more evidence is better.
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

davao city phil. but currently here in uk
    hello again, it is about my account in the bank . I save money by ATM and no pass book ,do you think the ECO will consider this ? "...or should i get another account now ...whats best to do your advice would be very much appreciated
    hi..
    atm account would do,,u can ask record from ur bank..6 mos latest.. if u hv the plan to apply for a visit visa try to make ur atm moving..like there is in and out of money in ur bank..coz important u show theres an income coming in and expenses coming out.,,if u show to the eco u hv the business show in and out of money even its atm...it doesnt mean u hv millions of cash moving...even not big amount showed moving as long as there is..even zero left on balance as long as its moving..thats important...just let ur fiancee deposit big amount on ur account wn ur already on final date to apply so u can ask ur bank to issue u a certification of ur bank balance at least 200thousand pesos...aside from ur 6 mos atm record// or its nice if u will ask ur fiancee deposit a time deposit at least 200thousand same bank of ur atm..and ask certification from the bank..so at least eco will think u hv the money to support ur stay not depending ur fiancee for the period u want to stay in uk,,as part of eco s requirements to show u can support urself
    and also nice to show u hv a business....try to get business permit of ur own...if u dont know yet how..ask me how...i can help...also u hv to show ITR...try to talk to me in yahoo..i can give advice how...thru my experience..its legal u will do..only takes little time..not so long coz u hv already a bank account moving..its important...

hi gemeni63,..im farah from cebu and is it necessary to have a bank saving even that your bf sponsoring you and covers all the cost when you go to uk?..and also some properties?...coz i dont have that..pls help me also..thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by fhara View Post
    hi gemeni63,..im farah from cebu and is it necessary to have a bank saving even that your bf sponsoring you and covers all the cost when you go to uk?..and also some properties?...coz i dont have that..pls help me also..thanks..
    THREE times you've asked this....read the FORUM RULES
    Keith - Administrator

better to ask your bf to make an effort to come to the Philippines before applying your visa.it will be good for your application and also for your own safety.its more nice to meet your bf in person here in your own country first rather than to meet him there in his own land.what if you dont like eachother when you get there? its more risky,right?

im sorry sir..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    THREE times you've asked this....read the FORUM RULES
    Awwww......... The quality is slipping, boss........

[QUOTE=PAT;60664]hello again, it is about my account in the bank . I save money by ATM and no pass book ,do you think the ECO will consider this ? "...or should i get another account now ...whats best to do your advice would be very much appreciated[/

hi, atm account is just ok.u can get 6 mos record from the bank.its doesnt matter even no big balance remaining on it as long as its moving.Important is that wn its time already to submit ur application hv another bank certification that u hv money for u, substantial for u to use for the period ur going to hv as a visitor while in uk, it could be at least 3,000 pounds or 300,000 in pesos.it could be another account in ur name in savings, current or in time deposit. Its what i did...Important also is the invitation from ur fiancee that he is willing to accomodate u while in uk.

Banned
    we will be applying visit visa this year despite the 20% success rate, as any alternative will be next year,and my B/F has suggested that the small business that my mama runs be tranferred to my name to help in application ,this is possible but will it really help, will i need to produce past accounts for business ..i have some savings and my sponser will be able to suppormt me
    any advice in this matter would be very much appreciated
    if you change your Mama's business name, or transferred to your name, it will clearly stated in the original form. After you registered to Department of Trade and Industry, you must apply Business Permit to your Local Municipality, where you can pay taxes etc. (That is if your Mom's Business is single Proprietorship) Long process if that is a Partnership or corporation. You need to register at Securities and Exchange Commision
    And you must wait a year or so to provide annual Income Tax Return.
    Just be yourself and be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by fhara View Post
    yes, its one of the must requirements where they wl base that u can afford urself to go for visit without depending to someone especially uk public funds.if one time we can talk in yahoo il teach you how to do if u hv nothing to show savings for urself.theres a way i can teach you...

Hello to all, thank you so much for your advices, I really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    if you change your Mama's business name, or transferred to your name, it will clearly stated in the original form. After you registered to Department of Trade and Industry, you must apply Business Permit to your Local Municipality, where you can pay taxes etc. (That is if your Mom's Business is single Proprietorship) Long process if that is a Partnership or corporation. You need to register at Securities and Exchange Commision
    And you must wait a year or so to provide annual Income Tax Return.
    Just be yourself and be honest.
    I agree the more documents you send the more proof you have to give, be honest.
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

re: savings

Quote Originally Posted by gemini63 View Post
    yes, its one of the must requirements where they wl base that u can afford urself to go for visit without depending to someone especially uk public funds.if one time we can talk in yahoo il teach you how to do if u hv nothing to show savings for urself.theres a way i can teach you...
    hi, this is my problem too...can u teach me how? because i dont have savings to show for myself, i dont have a sponsor or parents who will support me

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angelina08 View Post
    hi, this is my problem too...can u teach me how? because i dont have savings to show for myself, i dont have a sponsor or parents who will support me
    to be honest you really have not got alot going, maybe you should wait a little rather than going into the whole process not meeting any of their 'criterias'
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Thread Information