Hi folks, just got back last night from phils again and boy is it nice to see those grey skies again. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif[/img] While i was there jing and i submitted our fiance application in person to ukvacs and just thought you should know, our beautifully prepared file with documents and evidence of relationship and photocopies of everything was looked at with shock and amazement and jing was asked what she wanted all that stuff for, you just need whats on the checklist?? we were told that if we wanted to send all that paperwork with chats, pictures ect we would have to pay more for the courier fee, and also to remove it all from the file we created and just stuff it all in the envelope they provide &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; when jing said it would get mixed up they said "awww dont worry, someone will sort it all out for you before it goes to the embassy..." [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif[/img] As for them checking the docs when ur there to see if they are ok, they just said tick the boxes for what you have, they did&#39;nt even check if they were there, just took her word...it all sounds a bit scarey to me. Anyway, our application went in last thursday and true to form you can track it on their website, ours is currently "at the embassy", but what more they will tell you on the website i dont know.