Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
It seems to me that EVERY country has it's fair share of jerks.

I was speaking once to an English surveyor in Singapore who had just returned from taking his new Filipina bride around his home country.
I was shocked to hear him say that he would never go back to England again after some of the comments he had heard.
I must admit that I am a little worried about this if my GF and I tie the knot in the future and she joins me in UK, but after all is said and done, it is the love and intimacy that we share with our loved ones that is the most important thing. You know, it was all the comments about bar girls etc..
The idiots who say things like this are so ignorant of the ways of the world and they unfortunately bring up their offspring with the same bad attitude.

I will have to learn to keep my mouth shut if anything is said to me and my lady in the future, it seems the best policy as the idiots will only spoil your day.

We all have bad days but if we try to smile at people they will smile back.

It is still a concern of mine and I am still so far away from completion of spousal visa.
A lot is in the mind and how you project yourself.

My Wife fits in with both phill mates and non phil. Many think she was born here but is true pinay when with other phills.

we live in multicultral london admitly so its not a problem around here as it could be elsewhere.

If anything some phill women get comments made about them due to the way they behave, dress and act by other filipinas.