Thread: Liverpool - Liverpool - Liverpool

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator
    [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif[/img]

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Master of the Finals do it again [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

What ever we pay Gerrard, isn&#39;t enough [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif[/img]

Nice to see Sheringham take a penalty correctly, while his understudies took them like pansies. Like Gerrard & Rise, you hit it hard, no need to be clever and make it look pretty.
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

I watched the match on tele yesterday. Well done Liverpool, Gerrard is cute [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img]
    There is always death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse every year.

Respected Member
    Best final in years..

Pity the best team lost though [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif[/img]
    You have enemies? Good. That means you&#39;ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.
    Winston Churchill

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deepete &#064; May 14 2006, 01&#58;06 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Best final in years..
    [/b][/quote]

Of course as a Liverpool fan i will have to say that i never got to see the game live and only got to see the highlights last night so it is hard for me to say who was the better team on the day. But from i saw it was very close but the big difference was of course the best midfielder in the world Steve Gerrard. Although if it had of been any other team playing against West Ham instead of Liverpool i would have cheered on the underdogs and have really enjoyed watching West Ham in the league this year and i hope they stay in the Premiership for many years as that is where they belong and the manager must get a mention as he has done a brilliant job.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deepete &#064; May 14 2006, 01&#58;06 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Best final in years..
    [/b][/quote]

How can you call them the best team if they lost? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Doh.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ervenescence &#064; May 14 2006, 03&#58;02 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    How can you call them the best team if they lost? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Doh.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

While as i have said i never saw the whole game so i cannot comment but sometimes the best team can lose in a final. I have seen games where the better team where in control of 99% of a game only to lose a goal near the end.

Im not an avid fan of Liverpool nor West Ham United, but as I watched the whole game yesterday the Liverpool was definitely the best even one of the player has made the first goal on their own net. And that makes the WHU in control 3-2 but Gerrard showed the good strike so it was 3 all. Too bad they must play on penalty as it was running out of time with both the same score, im against of penalties but there should be a winner.

And I think Liverpool has deserve it. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Administrator
    I love the way Filipino&#39;s speaka da English, soooo sexy [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

Respected Member
    Yeh...sip sip
    You have enemies? Good. That means you&#39;ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.
    Winston Churchill

Thread Information