Thread: an other newbie here

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Hi all yes am a newbie to this site, My names andy, and i married my wife Maira in Manila back in jan 06, we are now passed the point of jumpin though hop&#39;s and all the red tape , and now about to plcae the visa forms into the ukvac office,this week hehehe, that be fun NOT, more hopes i guess to jump now. how hard dose this get from now no wards ??????? watch this space [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Doh.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(potpot &#064; May 16 2006, 10&#58;59 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Hi all yes am a newbie to this site, My names andy, and i married my wife Maira in Manila back in jan 06, we are now passed the point of jumpin though hop&#39;s and all the red tape , and now about to plcae the visa forms into the ukvac office,this week hehehe, that be fun NOT, more hopes i guess to jump now. how hard dose this get from now no wards ??????? watch this space [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Doh.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

Hi Andy,

welcome to the forum and all the best for your visa application.

I hope that you have done your homework and have all the requirments in your file that you submitted.

It probably would not do any harm having a good look around this forum to double check.

John

london well away from those people up norf
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(potpot &#064; May 16 2006, 10&#58;59 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    [/b][/quote]

Welcome and good luck to the both of you, things never get easy in the phill visa marlarky but with this site its much more clearer and great to know others have been there and got the tea cosy. Keep us all posted with the how its going please.

Administrator
    [/b][/quote]

I hope you double checked the spelling on the visa [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif[/img]
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; May 17 2006, 04&#58;06 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I hope you double checked the spelling on the visa [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

You know they will be watching your spelling from now on Keith [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif[/img]

Administrator
    I now its grit usnt ut? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

Thread Information