I guess I'd better introduce myself (trust me to post a message asking advice before saying who I am&#33

I work in South Wales and recently fell head-over-heels for a colleague of mine from the Philippines - sadly it was not to be but I must confess to totally understanding their reputation for beauty within and without. I must admit that I never considered women from the RP before (probably the reputation of the mail-order bride business), but now I've met and got to know a real filipina I want to see who else is out there though it's quite eery to look. Currently I have an account at filipinaheart which seems to be light-hearted and fun.

Me? I'm 36 and a researcher and enjoy life and friends. Love sadly has passed me by due to an incredibly poor sense of timing (long stories) though I seem to do okay for short termers which is odd because I am by nature a family man.

Oh, and thanks for the advice and support to everyone who replied to me (http://www.win2winracing.com/inv_fil...?showtopic=793).