Thread: hiya

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Hello...been reading posts from here and i quite enjoy it, interesting topics. You all seemed to be very friendly here...Btw, im Wynna, fiipina, from Bacolod City, married and living here in the uk for almost 4 months now...hopefully by joining here, i&#39;ll get to meet [font=Comic Sans Ms]new friends... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wynna_omega &#064; May 24 2006, 01&#58;19 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Hello...been reading posts from here and i quite enjoy it, interesting topics. You all seemed to be very friendly here...Btw, im Wynna, fiipina, from Bacolod City, married and living here in the uk for almost 4 months now...hopefully by joing here, i&#39;ll get to meet [font=Comic Sans Ms]new friends... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]
    Hi Wynna and welcome [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] And congratulations on surviving your first English winter&#33; Or is winter still here? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img] Whereabouts in the UK are you?

Ivor and Mel

hi, thanks&#33; im from Preston..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wynna_omega &#064; May 24 2006, 01&#58;31 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    hi, thanks&#33; im in Preston..
    [/b][/quote]

Hello Wynna, were also from Bacolod City, and living in UK, good to have you aboard, we are a freindly bunch here, if you want to talk to my asawa from Bacolod, let me know, I will give you the details by private message.

Pete

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wynna_omega &#064; May 24 2006, 01&#58;19 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Hello...been reading posts from here and i quite enjoy it, interesting topics. You all seemed to be very friendly here...Btw, im Wynna, fiipina, from Bacolod City, married and living here in the uk for almost 4 months now...hopefully by joining here, i&#39;ll get to meet [font=Comic Sans Ms]new friends... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

Hi Wynna Good that you joined us in our forum, I got back UK November living in North Wales, Colwyn BAy after 15 months in Bacolod lang my gf is still there at ABS-cbn..Hopefully when i get full time work she will be here too... mag-ingat ka lagi ha&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img]

[/b][/quote]

Welcome to the gang wynna.
    Lets have a party [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img]
    There is always death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse every year.

Administrator
    Weren&#39;t you on our dating site a couple of years back? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif[/img] Very pretty if I remember [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

hello Wynna [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif[/img]

What&#39;s the weather like where you are? It&#39;s awfully mingin&#39; in Wantage&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Doh.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; May 26 2006, 12&#58;51 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Weren&#39;t you on our dating site a couple of years back? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif[/img] Very pretty if I remember [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

Yes I was and thank you very much for the compliment. Am now married to Neil who was also a member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ginapeterb &#064; May 24 2006, 01&#58;57 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Hello Wynna, were also from Bacolod City, and living in UK, good to have you aboard, we are a freindly bunch here, if you want to talk to my asawa from Bacolod, let me know, I will give you the details by private message.

Pete
    [/b][/quote]

hello, can u pls tell nang gina i&#39;ll be phoning her tomorrow(monday may 29).....thanks....

[/b][/quote]

Hello and welcome to the forum..

My wife has only been living in the UK for 1 month.

The great thing about this site is that many couples are at different stages of their lives here, some are married years, some a few months & there are those that are still going through the whole process so i hope you can settle here and as we say in Ireland "Enjoy the craic"

John

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eljohno &#064; May 28 2006, 10&#58;34 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    and as we say in Ireland "Enjoy the craic"
    John
    [/b][/quote]
    We also say that in England when we have a Guinness in our hand [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ginapeterb &#064; May 24 2006, 01&#58;57 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

Pete [/b][/quote]

Hello Pete,

We&#39;re from Bacolod City as well. Living here in a beautiful part of UK, that is " Cornwall"&#33; Agree? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

[/b][/quote]

Hi Wynna&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img]

I&#39;m also a Filipina, married to an English man and I&#39;ve been living here in England for nearly 4 years now.

I hope you enjoy living in the UK.

Hello and welcome to the site. My wife is from Valencia city, Bukidnon. I just moved here to England from the states to marry my filipina here in the UK. She was married to a Brit. She would like to have some friends also in the UK. We are in the southwest England (Somerset). She been in England for 8 years now. Take care.

Thread Information