Thread: Friends for Keeps

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif[/img]

Hi everyone. Just when i have been a little gloomy and in a roller coaster of emotions with a bloody Brit [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif[/img] , I found this site full of friendly people.

Thanks, DAYKO 2006 i will work on my photo. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif[/img]

Finding my destiny in a bookstore is err, uhh, hmmm...could be romantic. Im dreaming KRISTLEH. Depends what books we are grabbing. Da Vinci Code maybe.hehehe

RHEAROSE and hubby in Ireland, beautiful couples like you just keep inspiring me. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

As promised, here&#39;s how to upload an avatar.

1/ Sign up to Photobucket.com or any free image hosting website. I use photobucket because they provide the codes already, very useful for html-challenged people like me.

2/choose the photo you want to use as your avatar. Crop the unwanted bits and then re-size it to 90x90 pixels. This is the size of the avatar photo.

3/upload to photobucket. You’ll be given three codes for the photo… Url, Tag & Img. These codes are handy for including photos to your messages or even your signature. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif[/img]

4/Go to “My Controls”. Under Personal Profile, click Edit Avatar Settings.

5/In the box for Enter a URL to an Online Avatar Image, type in (or copy paste) the URL code provided by Photobucket for your desired image.

6/Don’t forget to click “Update Avatar” and it should show your new avatar. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img]

Have fun&#33;

Thread Information