Thread: Success! Thanks to All!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Congratulations

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img] Thanks guys&#33;&#33;&#33; Without your advice and encouragement, this success would not have been possible.

My Fiance has just attended the CFO and got her stamp on her passport so we&#39;re now arranging her flight to UK hopefully by mid of June. Did we miss any requirement?

May i know what are the questions they ask at the immigration in LHR? Does she need to bring all the documents she presented to the ECO? Thanks&#33;

Im so excited&#33;&#33;&#33;

Rands

Banned
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rands &#064; May 27 2006, 04&#58;53 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

May i know what are the questions they ask at the immigration in LHR? Does she need to bring all the documents she presented to the ECO? Thanks&#33;

Im so excited&#33;&#33;&#33;

Rands
    [/b][/quote]

There will be no questions at Immigration and no need for any paperwork - she has the Entry Clearance stamp so they will let her in. She may be asked to go for a short medical, but it seems this is not a done thing - Elsa didn&#39;t need one upon arrival at LHR last year. Good luck&#33;

Thanks&#33;

I got her one way ticket via Cathay Pacific for USD 523, is it reasonable or does anybody here have anything to recommend?

Rands

<span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">CONGRATULATIONS RANDS &#33;&#33;&#33; </span>

As everyone has said, Gina and I would like to offer our warmest congratulatiions to you now that your fiancee has obtained her entry clearance visa for the UK, as everyone has said, this is a very nail biting time for the sponsor, and we would like to share in your euphoria that now the process is over as far as UK Entry Clearance is concerned.

This Forum is the best place on the World Wide Web today for anyone comtemplating this type of quest, and your smiles [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img] have certainly proved that &#33; with everyones encouragement and technical help, it just goes to show, that Filipinouk provides a community home for those who persevere with the quest for love and marriage in the Philippines.

I&#39;m happy to receive your feedback, that still Entry Clearance Officers are continuing to ask the type of questions that are shown on my questions page, and you have also proved that good preparation and thorough reading are a must when going to the Embassy, the Web site continues to be a source of pride for me and many others who have used it, and much of what is written has come from people just like you, so the contributions need to keep coming, I am most glad to colloborate with others in providing more and more information in the future.

I can only say that we look forward to welcoming your fiancee in June, so well done Rands &#33;&#33;

Best wishes

Gina and Pete

Thread Information