Thread: asking for opinions lang!

asking for opinions lang!

Hi everyone!

just want to ask your opinions with regards to visa application based on your experience.

what do you think are the reasons why an applicant is called for an interview? what is the basis for it? how come others were just granted with visa without interview?

also, why do you think a visa is refused even after being interviewed?

hope your replies would help lessen the worries of those applicants who are still waiting for the result of visa just like me! maybe, through this, we will be able to anticipate things in the future!

Thanks ahead for sharing your experience to us!

why do u think a visa is refused even after being interview?

__for the very simple reasons that the ECO is not satisfies with the answer of the applicant...your duty is to prove the ECO that whatever lies between no one can change out your plan that you will be together and no one can broke you apart even the visa itself, that you will be happy whatever part of the world for as long as you will be together for sickness and for health. Don't let the ECO feel that you are just looking forward for a better life to other country and that only damn visa can help you to out for... that the applicant should know every details related to the sponsor and is enough to prove that the relationship is genuine.

One reason as well is shes having a incomplete paperworks and even one missing piece of paper does really counted...especially the very important ones....so i guess what we gonna do is to prepared and not letting the ECO to find any single way to turn us down.

what do you think are the reasons why an applicant is called for an interview?

___because the ECO is not satisfies yet and he has something to clarrifies first before issuing you one..and so then thats the best ever time for you to give out all your best if you call up upon interview.

thats only what ive learned to someone just relax and be prepared don't let the nerveous won over you.....after all those things.............you deserve and worth all the test...k.................its just part of a waiting games...GOod luck.....

Quote Originally Posted by islander View Post
    Hi everyone!

how come others were just granted with visa without interview?
    Hi islander...

One thing i did...i tried to think ahead for every possible questions they might have regarding the application i.e. forms, evidences...etc.

I made a cover letter and explained everything that i think they might have some questions with.

I think that helped me because i was granted with no interview.

to marylen & mavid:

Thanks so much for sharing your opinions & experience!

Thread Information