Thread: Heya.

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    M/18/UK

Half Filipino, Half white stationed in the UK. Glad to join the forums.

Administrator
    Welcome, but lighten the attitude or you will not be around for long. We're a friendly family on here.
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

Thats it, be a good boy [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Welcome
    There is always death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse every year.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; May 27 2006, 12&#58;25 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Welcome, but lighten the attitude or you will not be around for long. We&#39;re a friendly family on here.
    [/b][/quote]

Then some of the members should learn not to take everything so personally.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Thats it, be a good boy smile.gif

Welcome[/b][/quote]

Being that writing does not carry any sound, I am unable to determine whether you were being sarcastic or not. But being that your filipino (Nice people in general), I doubt you are. So salamat for the welcome.

Administrator
    You don&#39;t know Erv then? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

....and you dear boy should not launch personnal attacks, one more and it&#39;s bye bye. Got that? This is a Filipino/UK dating/immigration site, so wise up to the subject. We&#39;ve had more useful help off the bottom of our shoes than you so far.
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; May 27 2006, 05&#58;39 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    You don&#39;t know Erv then? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

....and you dear boy should not launch personnal attacks, one more and it&#39;s bye bye. Got that? This is a Filipino/UK dating/immigration site, so wise up to the subject. We&#39;ve had more useful help off the bottom of our shoes than you so far.
    [/b][/quote]

Wow, you really don&#39;t know your job as an admin do you? Personal attacks from staff. Nice. Explains the lack of activity on the board. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Administrator
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eurasian &#064; May 27 2006, 05&#58;42 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Wow, you really don&#39;t know your job as an admin do you? Personal attacks from staff. Nice. Explains the lack of activity on the board. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif[/img] What lack of activity? We help many people here....by the way, I&#39;m the MANAGING DIRECTOR not staff you wallop [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I also have a life and don&#39;t have to hang around boards waiting for someone to post like you do, I&#39;ve seen the log, how sad&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif[/img]
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; May 27 2006, 05&#58;44 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif[/img] What lack of activity? We help many people here....by the way, I&#39;m the MANAGING DIRECTOR not staff you wallop [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I also have a life and don&#39;t have to hang around boards waiting for someone to post like you do, I&#39;ve seen the log, how sad&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

Oh so your not staff? So who do I contact about bad "managing director" skills?

Not as sad as picking filipina girls of the internet though eh? I guess you got me beat there [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eurasian &#064; May 27 2006, 05&#58;42 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    [/b][/quote]

My Filipina wife and I have a 10 year old daughter - so that makes her Eurasian - and there the similarity to you ends -

My advice to you is - step back, think hard and figure out how from so few posts you have made that you have received such a response - if you can do that, understand yourself, then this board will have contributed to your future more than you know.

Do not confuse QUANTITY with QUALITY

Administrator
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eurasian &#064; May 27 2006, 05&#58;46 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Oh so your not staff? So who do I contact about bad "managing director" skills?

Not as sad as picking filipina girls of the internet though eh? I guess you got me beat there [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

I turn over more money a day than you make in a year [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img]

Oh....as I said about useful posts....that wasn&#39;t..... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img]
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

eurasian, you can&#39;t blame us for "taking things too personally". we all have experienced the "me thinks they&#39;re a mob-couple" attitude at some point or the other. we are here because we draw comfort from the fact that there are Fil-UK couples who, although have met on the internet and have massive age gaps between them [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] , are very much living AND loving like every other couple in the world. This forum is a testament to that. Not all of us are dodgy and if one even made the mistake of implying that they are, we&#39;d be the first ones to give them a piece of our minds.

I think we should all give eurasian a chance. we were all young once. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif[/img]

Administrator
    I never met my bird on the Internet, or any computer, we used old fashioned snail mail, soooo romantic [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; May 27 2006, 05&#58;49 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I turn over more money a day than you make in a year [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

Blimey thats a lot of each-way bets for a fiver [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/action-smiley-075.gif[/img]

Administrator
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(baboyako &#064; May 28 2006, 03&#58;17 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Blimey thats a lot of each-way bets for a fiver [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/action-smiley-075.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]
    Ya bet ya [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif[/img]

Donated today&#39;s profits to the Indonesian fund......I don&#39;t need it, they do. So sad when things like that happen. Mind you, if Birmingham was hit by a 6.2 would anyone notice? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif[/img]
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; May 28 2006, 12&#58;22 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I never met my bird on the Internet, or any computer, we used old fashioned snail mail, soooo romantic [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

Me & my husband never met in the internet as well or to any other computer chatting. Old fashioned way is the best way Ever [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img]

Thread Information