Thread: Hello nice people!

Hello nice people in this forum&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img]

I&#39;m sorry, I don&#39;t always post here because I&#39;m busy, we are not allowed to use the internet (for personal use) in office.

If this is not too much to ask, I&#39;d like to know where&#39;s everybody from?

Thank you.

We&#39;re from all over&#33; England... Wales... N. Ireland... Anyone from Scotland??

Personally, Mel and I live in Sheffield (safest and friendliest city in England&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] ), and Mel originates from Tagbilaran.

Ivor and Mel

Hello. We are in southwest England in Somerset. My wife is from Valencia city in Bukidnon.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hunter3513 &#064; May 31 2006, 08&#58;03 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> Hello. We are in southwest England in Somerset. My wife is from Valencia city in Bukidnon. [/b][/quote]

Hello [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] ,

We are from southwest England as well in Cornwall. Chat is from the city of smile..... Bacolod City [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] ....

Administrator
    I&#39;m in Wales......I was evicted from England after being caught doing obscence acts to a picture of Steven Gerrard..........
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; May 31 2006, 12&#58;18 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I&#39;m in Wales......I was evicted from England after being caught doing obscence acts to a picture of Steven Gerrard..........
    [/b][/quote]
    Have you changed your ways? Or are the Welsh more tolerant about that sort of thing? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ivor&mel &#064; May 31 2006, 01&#58;48 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Have you changed your ways? Or are the Welsh more tolerant about that sort of thing? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

I am from N.Ireland & my wife is from Ozamiz City

Administrator
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ivor&mel &#064; May 31 2006, 01&#58;48 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    [/b][/quote]

Ivor, you know the use of sheep is fair game here [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] Rob sent me his spare pair of wellies [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Sex.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugher.gif[/img]
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Haller Angina&#33;

We are in Oxfordshire. I&#39;m originally from Manila.

Nice to meet you...and everyone... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif[/img]

Bill and Cielo

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; May 31 2006, 05&#58;20 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Ivor, you know the use of sheep is fair game here [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] Rob sent me his spare pair of wellies [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Sex.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugher.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

I can lend you some velcro gloves if you want... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; May 31 2006, 05&#58;20 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    [/b][/quote]
    Ram... a lamb... a ding-dong&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Hello and Welcome to the Forum,

We are from South East England, Chelmsford/Bacolod City, Negros Occidental - The City of Smiles

Gina and Pete

Just a thought: do people use Google Earth? Maybe we could cobble together a KMZ placemarks file showing all our locations? Not precise locations showing our actual houses - that might be an invitation to "I know where you live" types&#33; Just the rough area, something like this (ZIP file attached; just rename to a KMZ file as posting of KMZ files is not allowed). Or would it have too many security implications on a public forum?

Ivor and Mel

Administrator
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ivor&mel &#064; May 31 2006, 08&#58;04 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Just a thought: do people use Google Earth? Maybe we could cobble together a KMZ placemarks file showing all our locations? Not precise locations showing our actual houses - that might be an invitation to "I know where you live" types&#33; Just the rough area, something like this (ZIP file attached; just rename to a KMZ file as posting of KMZ files is not allowed). Or would it have too many security implications on a public forum?

Ivor and Mel
    [/b][/quote]

You mean people don&#39;t know English geography [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Doh.gif[/img] Kids of today couldn&#39;t even point to the UK within 5 seconds on a globe.
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chat &#064; May 31 2006, 09&#58;42 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Hello [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] ,

We are from southwest England as well in Cornwall. Chat is from the city of smile..... Bacolod City [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] ....
    [/b][/quote]

Cool. Someone near us. Nice to meet ya. Take care.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hunter3513 &#064; Jun 1 2006, 10&#58;48 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

Cool. Someone near us. Nice to meet ya. Take care. [/b][/quote]

Yes, love to see you as well. Come to Cornwall this summer & let&#39;s meet.

Cheers,

Chat

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chat &#064; Jun 1 2006, 02&#58;16 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Yes, love to see you as well. Come to Cornwall this summer & let&#39;s meet.

Cheers,

Chat
    [/b][/quote]

That would be nice. Its a long drive though [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif[/img] lol.. Would be nice to chat with ya guys sometime. Take care.

Hello Everybody&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img]

Thanks a bunch for answering my question&#33; It&#39;s a lot easier to find where&#39;s everybody from... thank you, thank you, thank you&#33;

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(angina_pectoris &#064; May 30 2006, 07&#58;19 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Hello nice people in this forum&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img]

I&#39;m sorry, I don&#39;t always post here because I&#39;m busy, we are not allowed to use the internet (for personal use) in office.

If this is not too much to ask, I&#39;d like to know where&#39;s everybody from?

Thank you.
    [/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by angina_pectoris
    Hello nice people in this forum! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img]

I'm sorry, I don't always post here because I'm busy, we are not allowed to use the internet (for personal use) in office.

If this is not too much to ask, I'd like to know where's everybody from?

Thank you.
    hello angina_pectoris...im in manila and my bf from manchester..nice to meet you guys here

missacarie

Thread Information