Quote Originally Posted by briancol View Post
im just back from the Phills,less than 3 weeks now. im met her online and went to see her after just 6 weeks,we stayed in the same hotel room,same bed (without sex) shes a born again christian, (and i wasnt there looking for sex) exactly what i looked for,she 38 years old,exactly what i looked for,i had offers from young things online but im a realist,im 59 what would a 20 year old want with me,i wasnt prepared to take the risk,anyway, we liked each other before the 15 days was over,and plan to get married, we are both adults,its no one business but ours ,and no shes not the most beautiful philippina ive ever seen but i like her,personality,physic,looks. she has no baggage that concerns me.why im telling this i dont know,except someone at the top of this thread says dont go for the first one you meet/see,y not? if your happy with each other. we are.
Correct, Brian ... you're both mature and responsible adults - apart from which, the pair of you have exercised remarkable restraint in the sexual stakes!! There's nothing really I can add to the advice you've already received on this and other threads ... except to you to the forum and extend my very best wishes with your plans for a happy future together.