Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Panaginip

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tanya81 View Post
    Nice seeing you both in Ayala... hope we could see each other when we got to another country .. heheh anyway I just wanted to ask some questions when you have your application because the airways im into ask me for a certificate from the CFO he Comission Filipino Overseas .. they ask that for about P450.00 they said every filipina should have that before going to another country.. it had really frustates me knowing that I just knew it now and had days left for my flight...
    so hoping I could have answers from you both...

Cheers

Tanya
    Hi Tanya, as MrsJMajor says, you must have your passport in your hand and get to the CFO for the seminar asap. Then they will stamp your passport so you can leave the Phils to be with your man
    I believe you get a certificate with a coloured ribbon fixed to it too.
    The ladies on here can help you more if you want...

Tanya, PLEASE START A NEW THREAD, this thread is in the category "Your Blog", thanks

Best of luck

Banned

Update

It has been a while since I updated this blog, forgive me.

Life seems to be so busy for all of us.

Well I visited Rochelyn in January/February for less than three weeks so we could both prepare her Visa application and take it to the VFS in Manila from Cebu.

I worked all the days I could in the UK to save money for this extra flight and also to prepare for her arrival in the UK in a few months or so.

She put in her application and received her passport with the visa stamp in in exactly 4 weeks and two days.......WooHoo

I am glad she paid PHP 300 in the VFS for the courier service as she had quite a shock when her passport arrived so soon.
    So now she doesn't have to be worried about a possible interview anymore.

For others who are preparing their visa applications, take time to organise all the documents. I believe this was one of the reasons Rochelyn was successful in her application.

So, she was "a little nervous" when I asked her how she felt on receiving her passport.
    I put this down to the realisation that she will be leaving her family and friends soon. It must be a big shock to her to leave the comforts she has lived with and to leave her country for her new husband.

I know her as well as I can through our meetings and constant phone calls, I just support her emotionally and financially and we both long for the day we will be together soon.

The best thing I took to the Philippines right from day one was one of those small digital cameras that also had the facility to take videos. I have videos right from the first time we met and throughout all of our times together.
    When I feel a bit low at constantly missing her, I can see her talking to me and smiling from those precious days together.

She has now gone back to spend a couple of months with her family on her small island. It is not easy for her as the electricity suppy is almost non-existant and it is always hot there and she frets about her skin getting darker. Also, we cannot keep in touch on skype as we used to as there is no internet cafe there. I do feel for her as she is really saying goodbye to her lovely close-knit family, I tell her her new family will be here in the UK if we have the kids we are hoping for.
    She is the eldest child and she has three other younger brothers and sisters, two of them are toddlers and I know she loves them dearly. She will miss them a lot I know. I asked her to let me know when she gets homesick in the future, so I can comfort her....

At the end of April I will go back to the Philippines to join her for the start of her new life.

We are flying to Thailand for a week en route for the UK as I am joining a reunion of people who I used to work overseas with for many years.
    This is to put my face about and find out about the possibility of getting a job again in onshore oilfield logistics in the future. If there is a possibility to be onshore somewhere in the world earning better than I get at the moment, then this shouldn't be discounted, as long as I am with my beautiful wife every day from now on.

So, soon we will be together. The best thing about this is that we no longer have to keep saying goodbye. I am so sick of always saying goodbye. I work all the hours I can and return home to an empty house. Soon, the house I live in will be a "home", where Chel can be with me learning all about life in the UK. I don't want to see her face get that sad again as we say goodbye. I get so sad always hearing her ask me "why so far from me dear?".

I am trying not to get too excited as it is almost a dream come true to be with my "Panaginip" every day.

I still love her very much and feel a deep ache all the time spending life without her. Her smiles and the constant little shrieks she makes are just memories and constant reminders in my mind of how good I feel when she is around me.

I have never experienced before the joy that I feel when she does the simple things like combing her hair and changing two or three times before going out.

So, only about five weeks before we can be together forever.
    Yesterday she told me how excited she was to be joining me, that makes me feel soooooo good.

nice to hear your story...
    Good luck to you both

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by girl england View Post
    nice to hear your story...
    Good luck to you both
    Hi girl england.

Thank you for reading our story

My lovely wife Rochelyn submitted her application on the 28th January so we are just waiting now.
    We are presently together in Cebu City and we will endure this last wait until we can finally be together every day in the UK.
    She is always reading and learning English with a book we bought here in Cebu. She is still too unsure of her English words to post in here in this forum.

One day when she speaks fluent English, I will miss the days when she used to say "Dear, take me a picture"
    I am still crazy about her, moreso as every day passes.

The beauty of a Filipina is ongoing, deep and never-ending.
    I am a lucky man
    Bi4now

Banned
    you really need to do CFO seminar Tanya,or else immigration from the airport will hold you, it wont take you long anyway,just half day and you can have it

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=13802
    that was CFO location

Banned
    We are so happy for you Mike and Rochelle,

I can feel how happy you both,
    I remember tom told me 1 story that he and his friends at works having tea,and one man comment" I wouldnt bother to get a filipina with all those hard paperwork to sort,get english woman and thats it" and he just though "they never know what they missed on thier life having a filipina wife"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    We are so happy for you Mike and Rochelle,

I can feel how happy you both,
    I remember tom told me 1 story that he and his friends at works having tea,and one man comment" I wouldnt bother to get a filipina with all those hard paperwork to sort,get english woman and thats it" and he just though "they never know what they missed on thier life having a filipina wife"

Thanks Juliet.
    I would do everything over again if I had to.
    Just to spend one day with Rochelyn is better than a year with another woman.
    The way my Filipina makes me feel is beyond compare, and the best is yet to come.

Hey there mate. I am thrilled that things are progressing so nicely for Rochelyn. I, along with many of the guys on here, can surely relate to the stages of increasing joy that you are feeling.

As you said, when you arefinally together with the woman you love, you can surely look to the future with great optimism.
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamed View Post
    Hey there mate. I am thrilled that things are progressing so nicely for Rochelyn. I, along with many of the guys on here, can surely relate to the stages of increasing joy that you are feeling.

As you said, when you arefinally together with the woman you love, you can surely look to the future with great optimism.
    Thanks Piamed, hopefully soon I will be as optimistic as you.

Thumbs up

Filipinas: Hail to all our British Husbands/Fiances/Bfs!

They are just so amazing! Thank you all

Wow, nice updates aposhark Happy for you both Goodluck and GBU always

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    Wow, nice updates aposhark Happy for you both Goodluck and GBU always
    Thanks Ann

Banned
    Hi,

Life is GOOOOOOOD

Rochelyn & I left the Philippines and spent a week in Thailand before arriving in London on Tuesday this week.
    All the Thais talked to her in Thai, she learnt to say "Phood Thai Mai Dai" (I don't speak Thai) quickly.

I never mentioned this before but Moya Jackson of the British Emabassy in Cebu City frightened the living daylights out of my wife when she first talked to her in Cebu last year before we got married. "So strict, dear". She has had the opinion that all British ladies are too strict since.

The people at the airport were so helpful to us and let me walk with her through to the gate where the X-Ray machine was. The machine wasn't working so they took her details and will send us a letter later.

All the immigration and "health" ladies at the airport were soooo friendly and Rochelyn was over the moon when they told her how beautiful her handbag was and that she had beautiful skin (all the men know how much that skin-white costs us!!!).

She has had so many compliments since arriving in the UK, I think she is unbelievaby happy at how friendly everyone is and that her darker skin is really is so lovely.
    She is still a little shy talking to people she meets and is obviously acting like a sponge every minute, just soaking up everything and anything.
    I am encouraging her to talk to as many people as possible.
    She was happy to see how many fruits we have in the supermarkets, and quite shocked at how expensive things are of course.

Well, our new life in the UK is here and now.

To see her everyday really is too good for words.

Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    Hi,

Life is GOOOOOOOD

Rochelyn & I left the Philippines and spent a week in Thailand before arriving in London on Tuesday this week.
    All the Thais talked to her in Thai, she learnt to say "Phood Thai Mai Dai" (I don't speak Thai) quickly.

I never mentioned this before but Moya Jackson of the British Emabassy in Cebu City frightened the living daylights out of my wife when she first talked to her in Cebu last year before we got married. "So strict, dear". She has had the opinion that all British ladies are too strict since.

The people at the airport were so helpful to us and let me walk with her through to the gate where the X-Ray machine was. The machine wasn't working so they took her details and will send us a letter later.

All the immigration and "health" ladies at the airport were soooo friendly and Rochelyn was over the moon when they told her how beautiful her handbag was and that she had beautiful skin (all the men know how much that skin-white costs us!!!).

She has had so many compliments since arriving in the UK, I think she is unbelievaby happy at how friendly everyone is and that her darker skin is really is so lovely.
    She is still a little shy talking to people she meets and is obviously acting like a sponge every minute, just soaking up everything and anything.
    I am encouraging her to talk to as many people as possible.
    She was happy to see how many fruits we have in the supermarkets, and quite shocked at how expensive things are of course.

Well, our new life in the UK is here and now.

To see her everyday really is too good for words.
    wow, it's good to know that Rochelyn arrives here in the UK safely..

Finally, Mike ur Panaginip is for real now..

Goodluck with ur new life together..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Filipinas: Hail to all our British Husbands/Fiances/Bfs!

They are just so amazing! Thank you all
    It seems that Filipinas and Brits make good life partners.

Banned
    picture,picture picture,we want picture on the gallery....lol
    Welcome to the Uk Rochelyn

Thankyou ate Juliet

Thank you ate Juliet

Welcome to UK Rochelyn!!!! Enjoy your new life!

Yes, she will have plenty of admirers of her skin tone!!!! Unlike in the PI, the darker you are, the less popular you are hahaha... sad...

Respected Member
    [QUOTE=Jay&Zobel;135522]Welcome to UK Rochelyn!!!! Enjoy your new life!

Yes, she will have plenty of admirers of her skin tone!!!! Unlike in the PI, the darker you are, the less popular you are hahaha... sad...[/QUOTE]

Agree with u Zobel

Welcome to the UK Rochelyn!! And enjoy every second of it Mike with ur "Panaginip"
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

[QUOTE=tiN;135524]

Yes, she will have plenty of admirers of her skin tone!!!! Unlike in the PI, the darker you are, the less popular you are hahaha... sad...[/QUOTE]

Agree with u Zobel

Welcome to the UK Rochelyn!! And enjoy every second of it Mike with ur "Panaginip"
    Thank you tiN

Respected Member
    welcome to the forum and the uk rochelyn
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Yes, she will have plenty of admirers of her skin tone!!!! Unlike in the PI, the darker you are, the less popular you are hahaha... sad...
    Thank you Jay&Zobel

Happy for both of you.
    Welcome to England Rochelyn!
    Phillip and Frances
    True love waits.

Welcome to the UK Rochelyn Happy together now
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Glad to hear you have both arrived back here...Would be interesting to know how you cope, with your new circumstances Aposhark?

Anyway, a big thumbs up. to the pair of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    Glad to hear you have both arrived back here...Would be interesting to know how you cope, with your new circumstances Aposhark?

Anyway, a big thumbs up. to the pair of you.
    Thank you Sim11UK

Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    Welcome to the UK Rochelyn Happy together now
    Thank you Ann.

Quote Originally Posted by Frances View Post
    Happy for both of you.
    Welcome to England Rochelyn!
    Phillip and Frances
    Thank you Phillip and Frances.

Banned
    Wow! I'm hooked also in this blog.. as well as the other blogs... I'm going to get my tan then... good thing that bf and I plan to spend a day at the beach when he visits... he'll turn pink again (but of course he insists that he has turned tan).. LOL...

Good luck to Rochelyn!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information