I've searched high and low in the forum's using the search tool. But couldn't find anything. I'm going to marry a Filipino girl this year. I know I need my CNI which takes 42 days to get. I visited the official British Embassy website which has alot of info. But I'm just getting confused.

I like many other British people have to work and I can only take a maximum of 10 working days off at any one time. so a maximum of 14 days holiday including weekends. I read on the British Embassy in Philippines website that it requires 21 days notice from the registrar to issue a marriage license for 2 people to get married. Is this right cause it mentions other stuff which is making my head dizzy, like this 10 marriage publication rule which has to be done before a marriage certificate can be issued.

So how long does it take to marry in Philippines any help would be much appriciated? Would a fiancee visa be better option so we get married in the UK?

I want to do as much research as possible becuase I cant afford to goto philippines multiple times in a row. Thanks for your help in advanced.