Thread: lets help her pls...

Post lets help her pls...

Hello to everyone,i post this for a girl i met in Camiguin Island when we had holiday with my Family last month.
    She is a girlfriend of a british guy who is presently staying in Spain for 12yrs now.They have a 9months old baby with the same name as my baby and believe me or we also have the same name ,anyway...We became friends and she told me her situation with her b/f.She said,her b/f is not good to her and really a headache.He didnt respect her in a way that he still keep on flirting to other girls even infront of her.When he is in Spain he didnt give enough support for her and the baby.(she really needs it coz her family is also poor and disowned her coz of that man)By the way they didnt met online,her friend working in Spain introduce him to her.She said that she's not happy with him anymore,so i told her to leave him and start a new life.But she said she's willing to do it,trouble is,she also want to get a support for the baby,but the guy refuse to give her baby a financial support if she will leave him.The baby used the family name of the guy in her birth certificate.
    My question is,can she ask help from Child Support Agency since that guy is been in Spain now? But she said he recieved pensione in UK.
    I just wanna help her coz i feel pity for her and the baby....Please let us help her!!!
    I ask her to go in this furom,but she said,she's not really a computer literate and she also have no time and money to go online.Whatever your advice I will send it to her via text coz she's from Cagayan de Oro and we're here in Agusan del Norte.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by telford View Post
    My question is,can she ask help from Child Support Agency since that guy is been in Spain now? But she said he recieved pensione in UK.
    The simplest answer is, unfortunately....... No.

I am afraid that he may well be out of CSA jurisdiction by living in Spain....

I could be wrong, but if He doesn't do it voluntarily, there is little or no chance for the CSA to get any money out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by telford View Post
    Hello to everyone,i post this for a girl i met in Camiguin Island when we had holiday with my Family last month.
    She is a girlfriend of a british guy who is presently staying in Spain for 12yrs now.They have a 9months old baby with the same name as my baby and believe me or we also have the same name ,anyway...We became friends and she told me her situation with her b/f.She said,her b/f is not good to her and really a headache.He didnt respect her in a way that he still keep on flirting to other girls even infront of her.When he is in Spain he didnt give enough support for her and the baby.(she really needs it coz her family is also poor and disowned her coz of that man)By the way they didnt met online,her friend working in Spain introduce him to her.She said that she's not happy with him anymore,so i told her to leave him and start a new life.But she said she's willing to do it,trouble is,she also want to get a support for the baby,but the guy refuse to give her baby a financial support if she will leave him.The baby used the family name of the guy in her birth certificate.
    I just wanna help her coz i feel pity for her and the baby....Please let us help her!!!
    I ask her to go in this furom,but she said,she's not really a computer literate and she also have no time and money to go online.Whatever your advice I will send it to her via text coz she's from Cagayan de Oro and we're here in Agusan del Norte.
    Telford befor we take sides in this matter I would like to point out that all of this is hearsay from somone you just met very briefly.

If you look at her complaints without first hand knowledge of their relationship and its length its not possible to make a balanced comment.

We dont know the level of support he is offering neither is flirting anything we can objectively know about.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    Telford befor we take sides in this matter I would like to point out that all of this is hearsay from somone you just met very briefly.

If you look at her complaints without first hand knowledge of their relationship and its length its not possible to make a balanced comment.

We dont know the level of support he is offering neither is flirting anything we can objectively know about.
    Keith is right I'm afraid, as bad as her situation might be, its not your problem or ours. In fact, reading the post first time, I thought it was a scam of some sort, maybe I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by walesrob View Post
    Keith is right I'm afraid, as bad as her situation might be, its not your problem or ours. In fact, reading the post first time, I thought it was a scam of some sort, maybe I'm wrong.
    Who knows, I agree that it is difficult to know the real picture!
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    The simplest answer is, unfortunately....... No.

I am afraid that he may well be out of CSA jurisdiction by living in Spain....

I could be wrong, but if He doesn't do it voluntarily, there is little or no chance for the CSA to get any money out of him.
    thanks for the advice Aromulus, I ca'nt imagine how some father can abandoned thier kids...but anyway,thanks to God my husband is not like that... Godbless!!!

I ca'nt imagine how some father can abandoned thier kids...
    If you ever meet mine, you'd realise abandonment is easy
    Keith - Administrator

Thread Information