Hi Everyone,

Just a post to say back from my trip to Fili. What can i say, Fantastic! All of Judith's family and friends were so friendly and helpfull.

I had the time of my life, to the point where we have already found a house in Binan and looking to move there in mid July. Will move my offices over there and work from there instead of here. Now i have been there and seen how friendly people are i see no reason to stay in England especially with the Filipino immigration laws are as they stand.

Dont get me started on that one!

Judith and myself have fallen head over heels, quite scary for me as i have never felt like this with any woman before.

Thanks for the people who gave words of caution as i know you were concerned about me being ripped off!

Honestly though no need to worry as our relationship is sound. Spent one day at Tagatay beach with about 30 of her family. When you have days like that in such good company it certainly makes me feel very greedy about what i once thought was important.

Have posted some pics of my last trip in my album if anyone would like a look, and i will put pics up of our house once it has been confirmed by owner.

P.S. Food was great and no horrible surprises. Had dinner with Judith's God parents one day which was in a real shanty area and i have to be honest was quite scary. But after the brandy bottle was passed around 3 or 4 times it was like being sat in my local!

Any body have any questions fire away!

Cheers,

Tim