been a while since i visited this forum. hello to everyone been busy at work lately.

When I met my hubby (met him in London May 2006), I am still married (in papers only but been separated for 7 years already), that time until November of last year I'm still using my ex's surname. It was only last November 2007 that my annulment was granted. So when my hubby first came here in June and we travelled to Bohol for some holiday, I'm still using my ex's surname in bookings flights, hotels, etc. I was just able to use my maiden name again after my annulment. My current hubby and I got married only last April and I've started changing my surname to use my new husband's surname. Would it affect my application because some documents would show my name before using my ex's surname, then some documents would show my maiden name and latest documents would show my new name, bearing my new husband's name? SHould my hubby mention this to his sponsorship letter? What do I need to do so as the ECO won't get confused with my documents?