<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wulfrune &#064; Jun 11 2006, 04&#58;04 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi people

I&#39;m Wulfrune from London (Steve) and my partner is Ofelia from San Antonio. We got engaged after being together for 2 years more or less. She had to return home to the Phils a month ago as her visa has expired... So we got all the paper work together and in order, making 100% sure that we enclosed everything and then she sent it off to UKVACS in Manila.... that was a month ago, and we&#39;ve not heard a peep from them since... we&#39;ve been on their website, but all it says is "At Embassy", so, anyone have any experience of this? if so ... brighten my day and enlighten me.

Many thanks

Wulfrune [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Average Turn Around Time

British Embassy aim to make an initial assessment within 2 working days of it arriving at the Embassy. Our office will be able to advise you of the likely time lapse between collecting your papers from you and lodging them at the Embassy. If no interview is required the whole process should take 4 working days; if you are applying from outside Metro Manila, these times may vary and may take up to 6 working days.

If you are called for an interview, the British Embassy aims to be able to provide appointments in the next 15 working days. Unfortunately there will invariably be times - particularly at peak travel times - when we cannot reach these standards with all applications. Please help us to continue to provide you with the best possible service by allowing sufficient time for your application to be processed. We recommend that you allow at least a month (for non-settlement) and 3 months (for settlement).

Hope this help.