Thread: introduction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Newbie (Restricted Access)
    hello there guys kamusta?,,,im maylene filipina and im jimcarie&#39;s gf [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] just want to share my
    hapinnes guys like you [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] ,,,im so much inlove w/ him and im thank god that i found a bf like
    simon [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img] wish you welcome me in this site,,,salamat sa inyo....you know guys???he is quite
    joker yes true thats it for now,,,i will wait for your reply salamat again&#33;

Administrator
    Kumusta Maylene [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif[/img]

That&#39;ll do for my Tagalog lesson today [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img]
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Jun 14 2006, 02&#58;35 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Kumusta Maylene [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif[/img]

That&#39;ll do for my Tagalog lesson today [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

hahhahaha Admin your so blase&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39; french lang you always make me [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Administrator
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dayko2006 &#064; Jun 14 2006, 07&#58;49 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    hahhahaha Admin your so blase&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39; french lang you always make me [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

I also speak Singaporian.......

OK Lah&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif[/img]
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(maylene &#064; Jun 14 2006, 02&#58;26 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    hello there guys kamusta?,,,im maylene filipina and im jimcarie&#39;s gf [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] just want to share my
    hapinnes guys like you [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] ,,,im so much inlove w/ him and im thank god that i found a bf like
    simon [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img] wish you welcome me in this site,,,salamat sa inyo....you know guys???he is quite
    [/b][/quote]

Hello Maylene,Kumusta&#33;Welcome to the Forum....Its so nice to know how much you love each other very much....All the best in your application....If you need help and advice you can freely post everything here in the forum and for sure the people here would be there to give you advices...

Rhea

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rhearose &#064; Jun 15 2006, 04&#58;43 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Hello Maylene,Kumusta&#33;Welcome to the Forum....Its so nice to know how much you love each other very much....All the best in your application....If you need help and advice you can freely post everything here in the forum and for sure the people here would be there to give you advices...

Rhea
    [/b][/quote]

kamusta rhea salamat for replying my message,,,hope you doing ok w/ your someone
    wow i want to go there very sonn w/ my bf,,,im so surprised wen i see some places there
    in uk also want to be your friend,,,by the way,,saan ka sa pilipinas?just asking lang,,,and
    hopefully when im there i wanna meet you hope i can get lots of replies from you there guys
    salamat and god bless you,,,til next time [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img]

maylene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rhearose &#064; Jun 15 2006, 04&#58;43 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

Rhea
    [/b][/quote]

kamusta rhea salamat for replying my message,,,hope you doing ok w/ your someone
    wow i want to go there very sonn w/ my bf,,,im so surprised wen i see some places there
    in uk also want to be your friend,,,by the way,,saan ka sa pilipinas?just asking lang,,,and
    hopefully when im there i wanna meet you hope i can get lots of replies from you there guys
    salamat and god bless you,,,til next time [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img]

maylene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Jun 15 2006, 05&#58;08 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]
    kamusta admin...wow you speak singaporean [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif[/img] great ok lang thats good
    hope we can understand you hehe [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img] salamat and god bless you [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Jun 15 2006, 05&#58;08 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]
    kamusta admin...wow you speak singaporean [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif[/img] great ok lang thats good
    hope we can understand you hehe [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img] salamat and god bless you [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dayko2006 &#064; Jun 15 2006, 02&#58;49 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    [/b][/quote]
    hello there dayko2006 wish you happiness in life tanks for welcoming me here
    god bless you&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img]

maylene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dayko2006 &#064; Jun 15 2006, 02&#58;49 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    [/b][/quote]
    hello there dayko2006 wish you happiness in life tanks for welcoming me here
    god bless you&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img]

maylene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(maylene &#064; Jun 14 2006, 02&#58;26 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
    [/b][/quote]

Hi&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] Welcome&#33;

I hope you end up getting married soon... and live happily ever after.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(maylene &#064; Jun 14 2006, 02&#58;26 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> hello there guys kamusta?,,,im maylene filipina and im jimcarie&#39;s gf [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] just want to share my
    joker yes true thats it for now,,,i will wait for your reply salamat again&#33; [/b][/quote]

Hello Maylene [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif[/img] ,

You are very much welcome [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif[/img] ......

Cheers,

Chat

Thread Information