Thread: In Limbo now.

Question In Limbo now.

Hi everyone, I've been living with my fiance in China for nearly 5 months(known her for over a year visiting her regulary there), but she had to leave because of the visa restrictions that they have placed on the Filipino people who live there and return to the Filipines. The question is...we are expecting a baby in October and I would like her to come to live with me in the UK. Is the possibilty of such a thing like that remote or very hard to happen? or do they look kindly on such situations?..Thanks for any help..we really need it..

Quote Originally Posted by jackmac452 View Post
    Hi everyone, I've been living with my fiance in China for nearly 5 months(known her for over a year visiting her regulary there), but she had to leave because of the visa restrictions that they have placed on the Filipino people who live there and return to the Filipines. The question is...we are expecting a baby in October and I would like her to come to live with me in the UK. Is the possibilty of such a thing like that remote or very hard to happen? or do they look kindly on such situations?..Thanks for any help..we really need it..
    Hi, Me and my husband worked in China, me for 7 years as singer in different hotels around Dongguan. And my husband as factory manager(contract finished last Dec.) We moved to Phil last january because of the visa problem in China very expensive and we needed to go to Hongkong or Macau every month just to get me 1 month china visa.And now all my friends there said China dont give visa anymore to Filipinos. btw im now in the waiting period of my settlement visa to UK. This forum helped me a lot. I just followed all advises here and now im just waiting hope I get the visa soon. Maybe you can still apply for fiancee visa for her, if you apply asap or get married in PH first before she born the baby . Goodluck

fiancee visa or spouse visa, unmarried partner visa you need to be living together 2yrs, 5 months not enough

as for having a baby, who knows, on one hand it shows commitment and helps to show a genuine relationship, but on the other hand, a baby is expensive and you need to show you can support your g/f without the need for 'recourse to public funds'

good luck thou

Hi jack, maybe u can apply her fiancee visa and get married here..same what we did and now we have a lovely son.

Hi angel, good luck!

london well away from those people up norf
    Like Mr Bloggs says

Its all about proving you have accomdation fro the three of you to live in. AEnough money to support the three of you with out Public funds and prove you have met and a loving relationship.

I think the proof of relationship and meeting is ok.

But do you have somewhere to stay in the UK (or can afford to buy or rent, a member of the family have acceptable space?)

Do you also have an Income or large enough savings or a mixture of the two to support all three of you?

hi angel , i am waiting for my visa result too. good luck and god bless.

"You don't have to be a certain age to fall in love;
    although you've maybe been told you're to young.
    For those who tell you that,
    that don't know what is.
    "

Hello again everyone..today we talked and I think maybe we will go to buy a house in Pampanga? I have a friend there and he loves it....Unfortunately..some friends over here (filipino ladies) have told her it's too cold here, too expensive and too violent at times..so maybe my problem has already been solved...but again. thanks for the advice...by the way..2 years waiting? too long... I'm 58 now hahahaha and she is 40...

Thread Information