Thread: stress with my family and friends

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hey sis maganda!

The pressure from family and friends is just normal.

Better tell them the advantages in not rushing marriage with a person whom you just met once, that's what i did before for them understand. I also told them about our plan with my bf before now my hubby, that he have to visit frequently first before we decide marriage, in that way, we would then know each other better & that we can really say that we are compatible & meant for each other before ending together.

Good Luck Sis & may love be on both of you forever!

Quote Originally Posted by islander View Post
    Hey sis maganda!

The pressure from family and friends is just normal.

Better tell them the advantages in not rushing marriage with a person whom you just met once, that's what i did before for them understand. I also told them about our plan with my bf before now my hubby, that he have to visit frequently first before we decide marriage, in that way, we would then know each other better & that we can really say that we are compatible & meant for each other before ending together.

Good Luck Sis & may love be on both of you forever!
    Hi sis Islander!

Its my bf's 4th visit this month. May i ask how many times did ur hubby visited you here in PI before u got married and hw long was ur relationship as bf/gf?

If they ask you again with regards your bf with those sort of questions and if you think its doing your head in. Just blank them, don't say anything and they might stop asking you again.
    There is always death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse every year.

Quote Originally Posted by maganda View Post
    Hi sis Islander!

Its my bf's 4th visit this month. May i ask how many times did ur hubby visited you here in PI before u got married and hw long was ur relationship as bf/gf?
    I first visited Pia almost exactly 1 year after we met online. We met 5 times before we got married and I go 4 times a year also. On one of those occasions we met my brothers family in Thailand. I proposed many many times before and since but I gave my love her ring in Thailand 7 months before we married.
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Hi sis Islander!

hey sis!

Having him visited you four times already just means something, that he is sincere & dedicated to you and your relationship.

my hubby now, visited me 5 months after we first met online, after that, he made 3 visits & the 4th visit was our wedding, the 5th visit was when he accompanied me to manila to submit docs & soon his 6th visit will be when he will pick me up after I got my visa. it was 1 year & 7months in a relationship when we got married, we both think that with our age, me 29 & him 32 at that time, we were ready & mature enough to enter into married life as we both want same thing & that is to have a family of our own.

Good Luck to your next step, for sure it would be church bells soon!
    with a heart full of love, you will express your highest potential while also fulfilling your soul's deepest purpose:
    TO LOVE AND BE LOVED!

Hi sis Islander!

first meet to my bf now my hubby by text dec.26,2002 it was by accident when i was texting to my cousin she is working in LUTON as a nurse and my hubby live in coventry then MAY 12,2003 he was visited me for a week then he was invited me AUGUST same year i stayed a month here the SEPT. back to philippines to arrange the weeding JAN 21 2004 the wedding and finally by MARCH 2004 back in UK

Thread Information