Thread: She's a Catholic; He's not!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Why would it have anything to do with a relationship? Never even been a tiny issue in ours.
    Keith - Administrator

My hubby is also a non-practicing christian while I'm a very religious person. But in spite of that, it didn't create conflict so far. Coz when he visited me & i wanted to go to church, he supported me in that sense by accompanying me, although i know he doesn't have faith in God at all.

Just hope the support would remain the same when i live with him in UK.
    with a heart full of love, you will express your highest potential while also fulfilling your soul's deepest purpose:
    TO LOVE AND BE LOVED!

Quote Originally Posted by islander View Post
    My hubby is also a non-practicing christian while I'm a very religious person. But in spite of that, it didn't create conflict so far. Coz when he visited me & i wanted to go to church, he supported me in that sense by accompanying me, although i know he doesn't have faith in God at all.

Just hope the support would remain the same when i live with him in UK.
    I am confident it will amiga. Your faith is important to you and your hubby loves you and will continue to respect what is important for you.

Pagpalain ka nawa! Bless you.
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    ..its not caused any problems with me or the misses in the 8yrs i've known her, you have to give and take..
    I agree with that totally. I personally believe that people focus on differences rather than similarities and that causes so many problems. It is clear from so many of your postings that you and your wife have a loving approach to things hence you having minimal problems and mutual resolution when you do disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by walesrob View Post
    But then relationships are all about give and take, its not *just about religion.
    That is certainly the bottom line. I feel that often religion per se is never a problem but rather the interpretations that individuals make and their decisions to act in ways contrary to the key principles of their faith is what causes many problems.

Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    we worship GOD in different way so we can't judge to them but GOD knows who we are
    For those that do worship him that is very true.

The only thing I will worship is my wife

oh and bananna and cholocate crepes, and blueberry pancakes

Quote Originally Posted by Piamed View Post
    It is clear from so many of your postings that you and your wife have a loving approach to things hence you having minimal problems and mutual resolution when you do disagree.
    , sorry piamed

i think you've got me mixed up with someone else

the things i've said about her on here but if she knew i was on here , she would at what i've said, as little of it is true

many times i've posted on here, making fun of the misses, trying to get a reaction from the filipina's on here , but nope, no bad rep, no replies to my posts, even when i said i would make the misses sit on the floor, and the dog would sit on the sofa after it cost me £1,000 for an op for the dog..

most filipina's are too reserved and too polite to answer back , my misses use to be like that, but now she says whats on her mind , even to the point of, when she hears a scouser on tv, " a scouser", and many times i've had to say, shes not a scouser , shes irish, or a brummie of gordie , but shes getting there

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    , sorry piamed

i think you've got me mixed up with someone else

the things i've said about her on here but if she knew i was on here , she would at what i've said, as little of it is true

many times i've posted on here, making fun of the misses, trying to get a reaction from the filipina's on here , but nope, no bad rep, no replies to my posts, even when i said i would make the misses sit on the floor, and the dog would sit on the sofa after it cost me £1,000 for an op for the dog..

most filipina's are too reserved and too polite to answer back , my misses use to be like that, but now she says whats on her mind , even to the point of, when she hears a scouser on tv, " a scouser", and many times i've had to say, shes not a scouser , shes irish, or a brummie of gordie , but shes getting there
    You both sound a wonderful couple! I'll try and get back to sleep now. This waiting is a killer!

Thread Information