I borrowed a book from my boss and started reading it. It is first published in 1913. I would like to share some part of it to all wives. I will share more in the future. I'm improving now in some other way. Hope this will help you GIRLS !
I just type this so correction is under your care

How to avoid discord
Don't expect to drop into matrimonial harmony with the end of a honeymoon; you have not thoroughly learned to know each other's foibles by that time.

Don't expect all the love to be on his side. It will wear thin for lack of support if you do.

Don't quarrel with your husband. Remember, it takes two to make a quarrel; don't you be one of them. Lovers quarrel may be all very well, but matrimonial doses are apt to leave a bitter flavour behind. The quarrels of spouses are not always the renewal of love.

Don't say, " I told you so" to your husband, however much you feel tempted to. It does no good, and he will be grateful to you for not saying it.

Don't expect your husband to make you happy while you are simply a passive agent. Do your best to make him happy and you will find happiness yourself.

Don't nag your husband. If he won't carry out your wishes for love of you. he certainly won't because you nag him.

Don't sulk with your husband. If he has annoyed you about something, 'get it off your chest'. A sulky wife is as bad as a termagant.

Don't tread on your husband's (metaphorical) pet corns. There are plenty of other people who will do that. You needn't help.

Don't think you can each go your own way and be happy as if you pulled in double harness. In all important matters you want to pull together.

Don't expect all the 'give' to be on his side, and all the 'take' on yours.

Don't argue with stubborn husband. Drop the matter before argument leads to temper. You can generally gain your point in some other way.

Don't 'manage' your husband too visibly. Of course, he may require the most careful management, but you don't want your friends to think of him as a hen-pecked husband. Above all, never let him think you manage him.

Don't wash your dirty linen in public, or even before your most intimate friends. If there are certain disagreeable matters to discuss, take care to discuss them in complete privacy.

Don't go to sleep feeling cross with your husband. If he has annoyed you during the evening, forgive him and close your eyes at peace with him. 'Let's not the sun go down upon your wrath' is a very good motto.

Don't return to an old grievance. Once the matter has been thrased out, let it be forgotten, or at least never allude to it again.

Don't be too proud to seek a reconciliation if you have unhappily quarreled with your husband. Never mind if you think he was to blame-give him half a chance, and he will probably own up to it; but he may not care to take the first step, lest he be repulsed.

Don't refuse to give way about trifles. When a principle is at stake, it is a different matter, but most matrimonial differences arise from trifles.

Don't say bitter things when you are angry. They not only sting at the time, but they eat their way in and are remembered long after you have forgotten them.

Don't keep your sweetest smiles and your best manners for outsiders; let your husband come first.

Don't believe that marriage is a lottery over which you have no control. If you and your husband have both married for LOVE, the lottery is really a 'dead cert'.

Don't attemp to dictate to your husband on any subject. He won't stand it, and there will be trouble. But--- Don't let him dictate you. Always respond to reasonable persuasion, butlet him see that, although you are willing to be led, you are not to be driven.

Don't cease to be lovers because you are married. There is no need for the honeymoon to come to an end while you live.

Don't feel your husband feel that you are always criticising everything he does. Leave the role of critic to others. This does not mean that you are to give no friendly criticism. There is a happy medium between constant carping and fulsome flatery which you should seek.

Don't snub your husband. Nothing is more unpleasant for lookers-on than to hear a snub administered by a wife. and it is more than unpleasnat for the husband; it is degrading.

Don't ever seem to join forces with those who criticise your husband, even in lenght of his moustache or the cut of his hair. He is more sensitive to his little vanities than in his big exploits. The great man will be modest enough about his world-shaking inventions; but if you jibe at the colour of his eyes, you have him on the raw.

Don't 4get that you and your husband are a partnership. If he thinks his partner is against him, to whom can look for sympathy? If YOU join in the world's opposition, he may feel that he is a very Ishmael, and become one, in truth.