Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everybody!!

Respected Member

Hello Everybody!!

Hello Everyone!!

My names Neil, i am 39 from Warrington uk,, I have been looking for a nice lady for 3 years now, been to Thialand,China, and the Ukriane 17 times, and still single.

So i dicided i will have one last try in the philippines, i am in the early stages on Cherry blossoms still working out who is who.

any advice would be welcome

Thanks neil...

Quote Originally Posted by jakeob
    Hello Everyone!!

My names Neil, i am 39 from Warrington uk,, ..... 3 years now, .............17 times, and still single.

Thanks neil...
    Post a photo !

Pity you left PI to the last - but at least you have now made a start

A wife from the Philippines can be the most wonderful aspect of a man's life -

The Philippines is not an automatic route to success you need to be able to work at it, to invest your effort into making the relationship work and create a magic kingdom for her to live in

In return, your Philippine's bride will surpass your every expectation

Read the attributes that PI girls post in singles adverts - you will always see the word 'honest' among the top attributes they are looking for in a man.

PI culture is different from that in the UK so make a special effort to understand the differences and you are well on the way to finding your bride

Good Luck

I found my fiance by putting my profile on Filipina Heart. I was lucky though. I 'sent my interest' to 3 girls, and checked my inbox the next day to find 156 e-mails from FH telling all about the women who had sent their interest.

I only replied to the first girl who replied to the 'interest' I sent in them, and now my wife is here beside me and I am the happiest guy alive.

But you will find that most guys with a Filipina wife will say they also are the happiest guys around too. Cos they know, like me, how lucky we are, and how special a Filipina lady can be.

So try Filipina Heart and you might strike gold like me.

Happy hunting.

Yeah, Mel and I got together via Filheart too. Wonder how many others here did the same? You were lucky to strike gold the first time though! Or is it just me?

Respected Member

Thanks for the advice

Thanks chaps for the advice,

i am trying to get my head around this dateing process in the Phils, for example, before when i have tried in the Ukriane, it was the norm to write to many women, and go over and meet them all, and see who you hit it off with.

As much as i can see its normal to try to focus on just one lady, and travel to meet just her in the phils. I imagine this is much less stressful But what if you dont hit it off and your 6000miles from home,? and i hear most decent girls wont date a white man just on spec.

Would i be correct to say in general terms, that if i wanted an to find a girl with old fashioned family, houswifey qualitys, who was not addicted to western shopping mall lifestyle. should i try to stay away from the big city girls, like Manila,and cebu, keeping in mind i still want to find a real beauty..

sorry so many questions

thanks neil....

Philippines is no different than some other contries were there are honest & dishonest people so you just have to be careful when choosing who and where to meet some girls. Its right that you want to meet someone who you find attractive but remember to dig much deeper and look for other qualities like good morals and family values. The truth is there are very pretty women on sites like filipinoheart who will just want you for money no matter if its Manila or in the small towns...

The is no such thing as a girl who doesnt like shopping - not on this planet anyway. So that makes no difference. Countryside or city, you will be dragged to their favourite mall, where you will expected to buy at least one thing for every member of her family - I got told its 'tradition' - but i guess traditions come and go !!!

As for beauty - a filipinas have beauty to some level, most of which are way above the average Western girl, but remember this, beauty fades, it is the personality and 'inner beauty' u should be looking for, as that is what your prospective filapina girl looks for (except mine, who has a thing for large noses).

I would suggest you trawl through FH looking for someone who matches your hopes and expectations on looks and then spend time getting to know the one who you feel most comfortable with.

A word of warning if you have not really read much in this forum, but there are a whole bunch of inscrupulous girls out there looking for a quick buck from some western mug. A general rule I set myself was that if the girl i liked started to ask for money within say 1-2 weeks she's just after your money, 2-4 weeks she's either desperately skint or very patient. Personally I never handed any money to anyone until I had met my fiance in person, saw and understood Philippine culture and genuinly wanted to help out.

Perhaps you should go find and then let us know when u have. I am sure everyone will want to help.

Lastly - look up and find out what Tampo is before you find your filipina, if you dont know what it is and she has tampo your gonna be wandering what the hell is going on.

Happy hunting

Hi Neil,

Don't think I could handle the Ukraine way! Have you had a look at Pete's site? It'll tell you loads about the Philippines and Filipina relationships. Personally, I would recommend a subscription to Filipina Heart - give it a try for 3 months. But be prepared for lots of women being "interested" in you, and spending a lot of time on the site. Take the time to learn what it's all about - good and bad. It's nothing to do with big cities as such - just that you may come in contact with more from there on a statistical basis. Russ struck lucky first time, but don't expect that to be the case for everyone! You'll meet all sorts on there, so enjoy the experience and treat it as a learning environment. But stick at it, and you'll find what you're looking for - and you'll know when you've found the right one. Us blokes are not supposed to be intuitive, but you'll know

The whole point about something like Filheart is to get to know each other well before you meet. 6 months... a year... it's not long. Use Yahoo/MSN to talk as much as you can; send letters, cards, e-mails; call her - there are cheap ways to do it. Once you've got a good, stable "virtual" relationship established, travelling half a world away to meet her is no problem - except that you won't want to come back

Have to say, though, that women are women - shopping is in their genes

Ivor and Mel

Just for info, I'll repost the link to an old anti-scammers guide written by a Filipina No doubt there are new scams to add now

It is good to find out more about the culture in the Philippines before you go down this direction. Learn as much as possible long before you decide to fly out when you finally meet someone. There is tons of info on this and Pete's site so take an hour or two as a starting point on here first..

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Hmm, our forumhere seems to be a nice place to start Niel , I've been seeing a lot of female memebers here...

Good luck.... happy hunting

No one mentioned my free dating database then http://www.win2winracing.com/zdating/

Plenty of succeses from it
    Keith - Administrator

Hello Everyone!!

My names Neil, i am 39 from Warrington uk,, I have been looking for a nice lady for 3 years now, been to Thialand,China, and the Ukriane 17 times, and still single.

So i dicided i will have one last try in the philippines, i am in the early stages on Cherry blossoms still working out who is who.

Thanks neil...

Hello Neil, I have just the girl for you, she is 31, beautiful, available, single, clever, sexy smart, ( No its not my wife Kieth, and stop laughing all you lot up in Sheffield)

Let me know if you are interested, she lives in Hong Kong, and wants to meet an english guy for friendship, relationship and yes even marriage. hehehehehe

Bet she likes shopping though

Respected Member

neil

Thanks for the info,chaps

It seems that Filippinaheart is agood site to try,, nobody said anything good about Cherry blossoms, so maybe i will go with FH ,,, So Pete youv got the perfect girl for me? Well this should be interesting,do we have any photos?

Great news i dont have to keep away from the big cities that would have made my search harder,, something that somebody said about there being many pretty girls on the sites that are only after my cash,,, is this a normal trend to watch out for eg the slightly less pretty ladies would be the more serious girls looking for marriage,,,JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE PLANET.

Thanks
    neil.

It seems that Filippinaheart is agood site to try,, nobody said anything good about Cherry blossoms, so maybe i will go with FH ,,, So Pete youv got the perfect girl for me? Well this should be interesting,do we have any photos?

Great news i dont have to keep away from the big cities that would have made my search harder,, something that somebody said about there being many pretty girls on the sites that are only after my cash,,, is this a normal trend to watch out for eg the slightly less pretty ladies would be the more serious girls looking for marriage,,,JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE PLANET.

Thanks
    neil.
    Ive known Maria Rose for about 12 months, she is an online friend, she is not interested in materialism or money, she is a simple lady, very romantic, and would make an excellent wife I guess, her photo is on a thread somewhere in the penpal section.

Thanks
    neil.
    Ive known Maria Rose for about 12 months, she is an online friend, she is not interested in materialism or money, she is a simple lady, very romantic, and would make an excellent wife I guess, her photo is on a thread somewhere in the penpal section.

It seems that Filippinaheart is agood site to try,, nobody said anything good about Cherry blossoms, so maybe i will go with FH ,,,
    I thought Cherry Blossoms was the name of the lady you were working on!

Oh no Pete is starting to answer the same post twice, i suppose when you start getting a bit older this sort of thing is more common ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Eljohno
    Oh no Pete is starting to answer the same post twice, i suppose when you start getting a bit older this sort of thing is more common ha ha
    Oh dear!!
    Keith - Administrator

Any luck on FH yet Jakeob ? Have you had your e-mail blocked up with messages of interest ?

Just remember, take off your rose coloured spectacles and go with your intuition - if she seems right for you she probably will be, but if u get any suspicions move on until you find someone who is right. There are plenty of fishes in the sea.

PS. I sent your pic to a very beautiful filipina, who is genuine and looking for relationship etc... I'll let you know what she thinks when she replies to my mail.

PS - I hope no-one thinks I am pimping here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodluck for the hunting jakeob, surely you can find the right one but beware of the red flags.
    There is always death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse every year.

Respected Member
    Thanks evryone for your support,,this forum is a cracker,

I didnt join FH as yet, i got my son for the weekend, so not much spare time.

I am still useing Cherry Blossoms at the minuite, but will go with FH next week see what happens. Thanks for promoting me with your lady friends, "You never know"

Bad luck to our lads in Germany

neil

Yes, it was a pity Wales went out
    Keith - Administrator

hi jakeob!

Welcome!

I met my fiance in Cherry Blossoms Website, well after we had talked at that day, he quit then to that site and we started to chat in yahoo...I guess alot of filipina is on the line!

Respected Member
    Hello again

Just wondering? i am chating with a nice lady from Mindanao at the moment on CB site. I was realy dissapointed when she told me she was from that part of the phils. And to put another downer on her shes still married, but seperated, and she has a daughter
    Am i asking for trouble here??? but shes very nice

thanks
    neil.

Banned
    Hello again

Just wondering? i am chating with a nice lady from Mindanao at the moment on CB site. I was realy dissapointed when she told me she was from that part of the phils. And to put another downer on her shes still married, but seperated, and she has a daughter

thanks
    neil.
    Neil, I don't wanna come across a negative, but there are lots and lots of single beautiful ladies in the Philippines. Whatever you do, keep your options open.

Elsa tells me that she has many female friends in Philippines looking for a nice Englishman. Send a pm if your interested.

jakeob,

How are you doing mate ! so youre on CB again ? Rob has taken the bull by the horns on this one ( sorry Rob was it the ram by the horns ?) 2 things come to mind.

Just cos the girl is married and seperated, doesnt mean she wouldnt be the love of your life...

On the flip side of the coin, Rob is right, you could look at it this way, she is excess baggage and you are destined for aggro all the way down the line, but......

I have known situations where if a guy wants a girl enough in the Phils, he will do almost anything to have her, you don't know what you will do if you meet her in person, the fact she has a child is not relevant, one of my best pal's is happily married to a beautiful Filipina, and she has 2 lovely daughers, this lady I am talking about is absolutely fabulous, and is the perfect wife, you never know what you will do jakeob, what is going to happen if you dont pursue her , at the end of the day the choices you make are down to yourself, we can all give you advice as we see it, but mate if you like this girl, go for it, however here are the problems you will face.

1. She is married but in a legal seperation, this effectively means that either she is informally seperated, which she probably is, or she is legally seperated and has formal arrangements in place for custody of the child etc, either way you have a problem my freind.

2. She has a child which has a father in the Philippines, or he is a foreigner resident in the Philippines, either way, you are going to have to have a lot of patience and time on this one, getting the child to bond with you, also this lady may not wish to leave the Philippines if the child cannot leave, the father may object to his child leaving jurisdiction of the Philippines, which he is entitled to object to.

In my experience, there are literally thousands of pinays with children, who get dumped by Filipinos who move on to other women when the child is cramping their playboy lifestyle, these ladies get desperate because they hope by marriage to a kano, or a Euro that they will
    be able to escape the life they are destined to have in the Philippines which is basically day to day and hand to mouth, however, they are
    not always prepared for what is involved, and rarely have the knowledge or experience, to get through it, they are totally reliant on you
    the unsuspecting kano or Euro to get them out of the Philippines, and there is nothing that cannot be fixed without yes you have got it
    a large cash injection from you, sob stories in the Philippines are like bums...everyone has one.

3. If you are dissapointed that she is

a) married !

b) has a child

then dont progress this freindship, as your not ready to take on a pinay with a child, its expensive enough just courting and marrying a single Filpino, without a child as well.

If she is married, and informally seperated, for you to bring this lady to UK, thats assuming you meet, get on well, and you propose to her, then she would have to file for a Legal Anulment from the Pinoy, that can take anywhere from 6 months to 18 months, depending on many issues, the grounds for legally annuling a marriage in the Philippines are strict and cumbersome.

However, if you have a few quid, you can speed up the process, by bribing a number of officials, including judges and lawyers to move on it quickly, average is around £2000.00.

Am I putting you off mate ? good Im glad, I am trying to put you off, to see how much you like this lady,

If you do like her, and want to progress, politely tell me to mind my own business and I will respect you for that, anyway who am I ? whats it got to do with me....( its your life pal !)

Take care, and I wish you the best with your decision, love and marriage in the Philippines is an arduous path to tread, many have done it, many have given up, those that have done it, are glad they did, ( is that true Keith heheheheheh ?)

As always Pete tells it as it is...

Hello again

thanks
    neil.
    My wife came from Mindanao and we have never had any problems but it does depend which part she comes from so let me know...

Also as pete has said the average wedding in the Philippines is about £1500 - £2000 and coz she is married another £2000 to add on..

I think it takes a while for an annulment in the Philippines also..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information