Quote Originally Posted by Piamed View Post
Amiga Islander, Pia and I are so so very happy for you. Yesterday was my birthday and the thing that brought me the most joy, after my honey's birthday singing, was your post. God is so good and does answers prayers.

Now you can move on the the next enjoyable phase of your life, creating your new home and small islets with your hubby.

Your news is great news for all of us waiting and Pia and I really look forward to sharing our great news with you too.

I'm not sure when you are leaving but if not immediately, maybe I will be there to collect Pia before you leave and we will all meet there.

God bless you and your hubby!

Best wishes from Pia & Toks
Hey amigo piamed!

THANKS SO MUCH & BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I know for sure that pia's visa will be coming on the way next!

although I'm very happy & excited, but I'm also a bit sad leaving my family longer for the first time, but then i know that from here, my hubby & I will start building our own family tree, hehehe!

btw, i will fly with my hubby on the 9th of july, he's coming on july 7th to pick me up. I don't know if we still have time to meet, if our schedules meet, although i would really like to meet you guys...

from where is pia by the way?

God Bless you & pia too!