good day to all...i just registered today....im eljean from davao but im currently in japan now...but ill be going back home on july 20. last march i chatted with a 19 years old english man...since then we have talked everyday then we get to know one another i know anyone for sure will get to jump into a sudden conclusion that he is someone that is reel i had that first impression too im 26 years old i can say that he is just fun looking guy at first but whats wrong in making conversation to anyone who is friendly and polite since then we talked everyday email everyday....woe never had someone as consistent as him... ...then feelings started to build....... then sharing and telling life experiences....hes mature enough to handle conversation i am surprise that there could still be like that at this days...i nver been into a younger man ever since but i give him the chance to get to know me as i get to know him as well.....then we started to have feelings for one another like finding the right one towards each other.....he tot i was in the philippines....but i told him i am not....then he decided to meet me last may 9 here in japan....he proposed to me then i say yes we have a great mometns together hes a first time traveller i never felt any age gap between us....hes sweet thoughtful and anything any girl who wish to have....i know his age is the biggest question here but u have to meet him to tell if he is really 19 years old......hes home then he booked a flight to davao philippines this september to meet my family and to ask my parents personally to marry me....i know i am over age to that marriage consent i was just concern about my fiance age....is there a great chance of refusal becoz he gets to marry an older filipina woman than his age his just 19 but he got a great job hes single...we were so inlove....he is going to meet 2 times this year....then after he gets to visit me in davao then thats the time i am going to apply for fiancee visa....i am bothered about this...does he can have fair chances just like any other can have.....please enlighten me.....thanks for all the responses.....good day!